Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: Snow and Nealley 3.5 lbs Axe

Default Snow and Nealley 3.5 lbs Axe

Selling my Snow and Nealley 3.5lb axe with 30" handle. Bought it to have for work around the house and maybe on the trail, but quickly realized I had a lot of chopping to do, so bought a chainsaw. Used the axe a very few times and it has just sat otherwise. They go for about $70-80, would like to get $40 for it.

Located in Contoocook, NH.

https://theworkingaxes.com/product/s...ingle-bit-axe/

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk
    2010 Range Rover HSE - Buckingham Blue || Prospeed Sump Guard, Trans Guard, Rock Sliders || 255/65/19 Wrangler AT Adventure || SGC Off-road 2in lift
    Link to my build thread on RangeRovers.net: https://www.rangerovers.net/threads/...thread.347486/

Rubicon is offline Ex-Coordinator & Ex-Mod Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Cool

I wish you good luck with you sale. Hope you get your asking price.
    If it was shorter/smaller, I might have been willing to purchase, as I have been thinking about picking up a hatchet-3/4 ax.
    If you need splitting maul, I have a Collins that I am selling, if you are interested.
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a tall lift, big mud tires, winch, and a light bar simply do not.
    Why buy a Wrangler if you don't take the top and doors off?
    ~Shawn(the correct spelling ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    I wish you good luck with you sale. Hope you get your asking price.
    If it was shorter/smaller, I might have been willing to purchase, as I have been thinking about picking up a hatchet-3/4 ax.
    If you need splitting maul, I have a Collins that I am selling, if you are interested.
    Appreciate it, but my splitter is getting its money's worth right now for sure...got about 1.5 cords down and still a lot more to go! I'm also probably in the market for a hand-held splitter...trying to wield a 3ft, 6lb maul is a bit tough for the smaller stuff haha

2010 Range Rover HSE - Buckingham Blue || Prospeed Sump Guard, Trans Guard, Rock Sliders || 255/65/19 Wrangler AT Adventure || SGC Off-road 2in lift
    Link to my build thread on RangeRovers.net: https://www.rangerovers.net/threads/...thread.347486/

MappingNH Trail Scout

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by mailman2013 View Post
    Appreciate it, but my splitter is getting its money's worth right now for sure...got about 1.5 cords down and still a lot more to go! I'm also probably in the market for a hand-held splitter...trying to wield a 3ft, 6lb maul is a bit tough for the smaller stuff haha.
    No problem. You probably would not like my 34" 10lb maul then, haha!
    Good luck ;)
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a tall lift, big mud tires, winch, and a light bar simply do not.

Sold.

MappingNH Trail Scout

Cool Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by mailman2013 View Post
    Sold.

Quality stuff always seems to sell. At least to those that can appreciate it ;)
    Hope you got what you were looking to get out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post

Quality stuff always seems to sell. At least to those that can appreciate it ;)
    Hope you got what you were looking to get out of it.
    Got my $40 do I'm happy. It was an older guy who has been in the logging/tree business most of his life, so it seemed to fit.

Now I just need someone to buy this extra toilet I have laying around haha