Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: More taxation

Rubicon is offline Ex-Coordinator & Ex-Mod Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Angry More taxation

Thanks goes to Tyler for finding this:

Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a tall lift, big mud tires, winch, and a light bar simply do not.
    Why buy a Wrangler if you don't take the top and doors off?
    ~Shawn(the correct spelling ;)

Oh no, this has to be wrong. Weren't we told only the billionaires would have their taxes go up? This wouldn't have anything to do will all those new IRS agents being hired, would it? (Yes, the Biden administration is hiring 80,000 new IRS agents.)
    Thanks for teaching me the meaning of the word plethora. It means a lot.

Rick KC1KVZ WRFP442
    2018 JLUR RockHard Sliders, MC UnderCloak, 2.5 Teraflex ST2 lift, Rancho diff covers, Teraflex Nomad Wheels, Milestar Patagonia 315/70/R17s. RockHard winch plate for stock steel bumper, Smittybilt X2OS 10K winch.
    (gone) 2017 JKU Smoky Mountain, RockHard sliders but otherwise stock
    Completed "Tread Lightly! 101 Online Awareness Course"

MappingNH Trail Scout

Angry That sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by JeepThrills View Post
    ...(Yes, the Biden administration is hiring 80,000 new IRS agents.)
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a tall lift, big mud tires, winch, and a light bar simply do not.

"I'll never trust anyone that doesn't like Slayer" - Darth Vader

Oh no, this has to be wrong. Weren't we told only the billionaires would have their taxes go up? This wouldn't have anything to do will all those new IRS agents being hired, would it? (Yes, the Biden administration is hiring 80,000 new IRS agents.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    No more mean tweets,though...
    An armed society is a polite society.

MappingNH Trail Scout

Default Maga!

Quote Originally Posted by agent smith View Post
    No more mean tweets,though...
    Never read one. I don't have an account. However, I would rather read "mean" tweets than have to be taxed more.

Stick and stones may break my bones, but tweets will never tax me.

this will affect me since I rent my house on AirBNB but I have been reporting my income anyway so I shouldn't really change anything.
    Back In Only Please

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Stick and stones may break my bones, but tweets will never tax me.
    Very good!!! Too bad some folks just don't get it and can easily be convinced that what they actually see with their eyes isn't true.
    Thanks for teaching me the meaning of the word plethora. It means a lot.

Rick KC1KVZ WRFP442
    2018 JLUR RockHard Sliders, MC UnderCloak, 2.5 Teraflex ST2 lift, Rancho diff covers, Teraflex Nomad Wheels, Milestar Patagonia 315/70/R17s. RockHard winch plate for stock steel bumper, Smittybilt X2OS 10K winch.
    (gone) 2017 JKU Smoky Mountain, RockHard sliders but otherwise stock
    Completed "Tread Lightly! 101 Online Awareness Course"

Very good!!! Too bad some folks just don't get it and can easily be convinced that what they actually see with their eyes isn't true.
    Quite true.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Gone now :( -2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2" BB, 4.88's, TT F&R, 33x10.5 km2's, xrc8 winch, uniden pro xl520 cb, 4' wilson
    Gone now too :( -2008 Rubicon, uniden pro xl520 cb, 5' wilson Silver Load, JCR engine skid, JCR evap skid
    Present-2012 JK Sahara-275/70r18 KO2's, Smitty engine skid, Rancho 2" sport spring lift, Warn vr10, Rockhard stock bumper winch plate, same ol' Uniden Pro xl520 CB still, 3' Wilson Silverload on Teraflex spare tire antenna mount

Buy a Gazetteer

"I'll never trust anyone that doesn't like Slayer" - Darth Vader

Well,well,well this just popped up on marketplace.

http://www.facebook.com/help/7047223...lpref=uf_share

We need to collect your tax information to comply with applicable laws and regulations. This information won’t be visible or shared on Facebook.
    Starting January 1, 2022, we’ll ask you for your tax information, such as your Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN), if you haven’t provided it to us already. This helps us meet our obligations to the IRS and ensures that you’ll be able to continue using your account and access features to accept payments for sales on Marketplace.
    The following summarizes the tax information we’ll ask from you:
    Last 4 digits of your SSN or ITIN
    Full 9 digits of your SSN or ITIN once your sales with checkout on Marketplace reach $499
    No effin way they are getting my ssn,wonder if craigslist,etsy,ebay etc will do this.
    Getting my ssn will be just ripe for fraud online with so many "breaches" that have happened in the past.
    An armed society is a polite society.

MappingNH Trail Scout

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by agent smith View Post
    Well,well,well this just popped up on marketplace.
    http://www.facebook.com/help/7047223...lpref=uf_share
    No effin way they are getting my ssn,wonder if craigslist,etsy,ebay etc will do this.
    Getting my ssn will be just ripe for fraud online with so many "breaches" that have happened in the past.
    They(FB) shut me down a while back because I met their limit of $600 at the time, so I eventually gave in, thus I will probably have to pay come tax time. But Marketplace just seems to work better than CL or eBay, and have less fees than the latter(CL has no fees, unless selling an automobile).

Craigslist was already breached, but I have not had to provide any personal information to them, since I accept cash...as it is still "king".

Have no idea about Etsy, as I don't sell on there.

eBay has been charging taxes back when all that changed, but have not sold much on there, so I have not seen anything happen there yet.