Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2dr 6mt 13k OBRO!

Default 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2dr 6mt 13k OBRO!

Sadly it is time to sell my baby... Especially after not wheeling it for the last 7 years, all she has seen is pavement.

Bought new at the end of 2007 and had it ever since. In good shape for its age some minor surface rust on the frame absolutely no soft spots, never been in an accident. She has seen plenty of trails and can keep up with just about anything, even without lockers.
    Brand New:

Brakes/Rotors all around flushed brake fluid, Front Lower control arms, Drag link, Front track bar, Quick disconnects, Jeep just did airbags/clock spring/fuel spit back recalls, Oil change
    Upgrades:

Black widow mid stinger, Smittybilt XRC 8k winch with synthetic line, Rugged Ridge Hurricane flat fender flares, LED headlights, Light bar in front with a small one in rear, backup camera, GenRight steel tire carrier, Custom rock rails welded to frame, power steering cooler, upgraded front driveshaft , Oil pan skid, Front axle is sleeved and C's are welded along with upgraded 10 factory axles front and rear, Tuffy console and glove box, 35x12.5x15 Goodyear MT/R w/kevlar on 15" aluminum rims (seen some rocks), ARB F/R diff covers, OME 3 long travel lift kit (Northridge4x4)
    Comes with:

Soft top and Full soft doors, new rear driveshaft, 5.13 gears with install kits, factory set of 5 rims/tires that have enough depth to pass inspection, Mirror brackets for going doorless
    Issues:

Needs e-brake adjustment, had an evap leak, pretty sure it was gas cap which was replaced, may need intake gasket replaced at some point, installed new drivers side valve cover gasket which may solve small leak, Broken bolt in Frame that holds transfer case skid so that is currently not installed.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...55812965388727
    Attached Images Attached Images
    6spd 35" MTRs MB72 15" wheels, 3" OME HD Long Travel lift, Smittybilt XRC 8k, PSC BFH Trail Stinger, Genright steel carrier, ARB front and rear covers, RC Quick disco's, Custom rock rails, Woods Evap relocation and cat-back, Drop down tailgate, Oil Pan skid, Rock Krawler HD tie rod, PSC cooler. Tuffy Full Console, Rockford Fosgate Speakers.

Hey, my son is inerested in your jeep. He is going to reach out to you on Facebook. His name is Noah.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    You should spend 10 minutes in a hammock everyday.
    Unless you are busy.
    Then you should spend an hour.

Currently Jeepless

Jeepin is offline Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Project Lead
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Blast from the past. Hope things have been good Randy. GLWS.
    /_/[]||||||[]\_\
    Crawler: 90' YJ, 4.0L, 35x13.5 BFG Krawlers, MT Wheels, Coyote Double Beadlocks, SOA Lift, Shackle Reversal, HP D30, Ford 8.8, Aussie Locked F&R, Rocky Road OTT Steering, SYE, Bilstein Shocks, XRC8 Winch, Full Cage, Armor and Dents.
    (Oo\||||||/oO)
    Daily Driver / Overlander: 04 WJ Overland, 4.7L HO, 3 OME Lift, 1 Spacers, 32 Duratracs, JK Wheels, Bilstein Shocks, Superwinch, Fawkes Minimax / Detours Recovery, Rola Roof Rack, Safari Doors.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepin View Post
    Blast from the past. Hope things have been good Randy. GLWS.
    I know, sure wish I could have gone on some runs with you guys in the last 7 years!

Life is good, hope all is well with you!
    6spd 35" MTRs MB72 15" wheels, 3" OME HD Long Travel lift, Smittybilt XRC 8k, PSC BFH Trail Stinger, Genright steel carrier, ARB front and rear covers, RC Quick disco's, Custom rock rails, Woods Evap relocation and cat-back, Drop down tailgate, Oil Pan skid, Rock Krawler HD tie rod, PSC cooler. Tuffy Full Console, Rockford Fosgate Speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dgagne View Post
    Hey, my son is inerested in your jeep. He is going to reach out to you on Facebook. His name is Noah.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Yes, I had a conversation with him yesterday, he mentioned a jeep forum, didn't think to check here first.

Rubicon is offline Ex-Coordinator & Ex-Mod Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFlagg View Post
    I know, sure wish I could have gone on some runs with you guys in the last 7 years! Life is good, hope all is well with you!
    Always wondered what happened/where you went Randy. Just glad things are good for you.

Too bad those 5.13's weren't already in...it might make you want to start wheeling up again, with a much better gears(good choice ;)
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a tall lift, big mud tires, winch, and a light bar simply do not.
    Why buy a Wrangler if you don't take the top and doors off?
    ~Shawn(the correct spelling ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Always wondered what happened/where you went Randy. Just glad things are good for you.

Too bad those 5.13's weren't already in...it might make you want to start wheeling up again, with a much better gears(good choice ;)
    If I had the time I would be wheeling again! Considering I just kept dumping money back into the Jeep, fixing issues from sitting, now she needs to be used!

Those poor 5.13 gears have been waiting so patiently...