Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: Motive Power Bleeder Adapter 2016 JKU

Default Motive Power Bleeder Adapter 2016 JKU

Does anyone here have the 1103 chrysler/mopar motive power bleeder adapter? Bleeding the brakes the old fashioned way on my FILs 2016 JKU and its stupid haha. It is definitely not the European adapter from when Fiat bought them out...in Windham, NH but willing to meet up if its not unreasonable.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    2010 Range Rover HSE - Buckingham Blue || Prospeed Sump Guard, Trans Guard, Rock Sliders || 255/65/19 Wrangler AT Adventure

If you don't have any luck and it's drivable I have a suction bleeder and a scanner to run the ABS bleed procedure. Maybe the weekend before I can do it though.

I appreciate it, I'll let you know. I also may call some shops tomorrow and see if they can squeeze it in.

Alternatively, could someone tell me what a brake pedal on a JK should feel like? My point of reference is not a Wrangler, and I do race cars, so my expectations may be different than what it should be. The pedal feels softer than I would think/like and the travel is pretty long on harder stops, but the brake grabs with light application and the car does stop in a distance that seems reasonable for a box on 34s.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    2010 Range Rover HSE - Buckingham Blue || Prospeed Sump Guard, Trans Guard, Rock Sliders || 255/65/19 Wrangler AT Adventure