Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: Rooftop Adventure Company conversation thread

Default Rooftop Adventure Company conversation thread

Today I met with an innovative small business owner. Summer Brown of Merrimack NH has started a roof top tent rental company. It's a great idea and I am 100% on board. Her business pairs nicely with ExploringNH and I love being partnered with another local company. Summer has Tepui, Smittybuilt and Guana tents. She is able to provide mounting racks, awnings and annexes for her tent systems. Summer loads the tent onto the vehicle for you and answers any questions you might have before you head out on your adventures. Summer also has a trailer with bike mounts, kayak mounts a tent rack and storage if you don't want to load the tent on your vehicle. Feel free to ask questions here or checkout the Rooftop Adventure Company Facebook page.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Oh, this is perfect! My awful little trailer could certainly benefit from an RTT, but I'd rather have the open utility trailer more often than not. Thank you so much Rooftop Adventure Company!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ "Barbara Ann": 4.0, 5spd, 4.10s, dual top, 2.5" OME springs. 31X10.5R15. Winter driver/Trail boss/$12 TJ

2020 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack: 6.4L V8, 6spd manual, Shaker hood. Daily driver.