Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: *FREE* Steinjager Front Sway Bar End Links for 0-2" lift

Default *FREE* Steinjager Front Sway Bar End Links for 0-2" lift

Hi Guys!

I plan to list these for sale soon, however I thought I'd offer them up for free to the ENH family first. It's a pair of used Steinjager Front Sway Bar End Links. They're for a Jeep JK 2007-2018, 0-2" lift. I will be honest, just like the reviews say they do make a bit of noise when connected and going over potholes or uneven ground. I live off a Class VI that gets a bit rutty, hence the change over to another style that's quiet when connected. These Steinjager's did a great job though and are still in great working condition. Shawn even has a solution to make them quieter if you're interested in hearing. Personally I just wanted a very easy disconnect.

Here's the link with the product description. They retail for about $80, I got them a bit cheaper on eBay, 2 years ago.
    https://steinjager.com/shop/Sway-Bar...-lift-J0030554

Photo is attached as well.

Free pick-up in Lyme, NH or would be willing to ship if whomever wants them pays for shipping.

Thanks for reading :)
    Erin

Attached Images Attached Images
    aka "Little Bear"
    Black 2012 JK Wrangler 2 Door, 255/80R17 (33's) Cooper ST/MAXX, leveling kit, engine/ trans., gas tank & front skid plates, and stubby front bumper mod.