Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeep dealer

Quote Originally Posted by FSHJNKY View Post
    I now use Key CDR in Portsmouth and talk to Mike Fletcher when needing Dealer related work.
    Was that formerly Bournival, or a separate entity? You used to use Bournival IIRC.
    I ask because our local (Lebanon NH) dealer was bought by Key, but Miller was such an absolute poopshow in every way, I stilll can't bring myself to go amd continue to go to now CSJR of Claremont (was Lambert's) where the service people have been there forever.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Gone now :( -2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2" BB, 4.88's, TT F&R, 33x10.5 km2's, xrc8 winch, uniden pro xl520 cb, 4' wilson
    Gone now too :( -2008 Rubicon, uniden pro xl520 cb, 5' wilson Silver Load, JCR engine skid, JCR evap skid
    Present-2012 JK Sahara-275/70r18 KO2's, Smitty engine skid, Rancho 2" sport spring lift, Warn vr10, Rockhard stock bumper winch plate, same ol' Uniden Pro xl520 CB still, 3' Wilson Silverload on Teraflex spare tire antenna mount

Buy a Gazetteer

I am not sure. I just follow the service manager as he is excellent to work with. Will tell me what can and can't be covered, what needs to be done ASAP, what should be done elsewhere etc...
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

I am not sure. I just follow the service manager as he is excellent to work with. Will tell me what can and can't be covered, what needs to be done ASAP, what should be done elsewhere etc...
    Same reason I stick with Jay where I go. Can't beat cusromer relations like that. Way better than just getting the "best deal" on a repair.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Gone now :( -2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2" BB, 4.88's, TT F&R, 33x10.5 km2's, xrc8 winch, uniden pro xl520 cb, 4' wilson
    Gone now too :( -2008 Rubicon, uniden pro xl520 cb, 5' wilson Silver Load, JCR engine skid, JCR evap skid
    Present-2012 JK Sahara-275/70r18 KO2's, Smitty engine skid, Rancho 2" sport spring lift, Warn vr10, Rockhard stock bumper winch plate, same ol' Uniden Pro xl520 CB still, 3' Wilson Silverload on Teraflex spare tire antenna mount

Buy a Gazetteer

I now use Key CDR in Portsmouth and talk to Mike Fletcher when needing Dealer related work.
    Thanks for sharing. I have been wondering where Mike went. He was awesome to deal with at Bournical. I wasn't sure what was going on at Bournival the last couple visits and got a bit nervous because of a comment one of the staff members made in reference to lift and FCA approving warranty work. I'm actually going to Lahti on June 3rd to get some work done.