Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: chainsaws chainsaws chainsaws!

Default chainsaws chainsaws chainsaws!

I have a pile of chainsaws that I got a hold of on craigslist.
    They all appear fixable, I've fixed two so far. Poulan, homelite, etc. 16" bars on most of them. Many with cases.

They cost me about $20 a piece, I'm willing to sell you any of the "still not fixed" ones for the $20 they cost me. Once I get them fixed I'll be asking $60 or so. Looks like most of them just need a $13 kit from amazon to fix. (fuel line, carb, air filter and plug).

I'm going to start fixing them one at a time and listing on craigslist

I'm in Amherst.

I will take a small working chainsaw if itís gas and can be used by a person that has never owned a chainsaw and has only operated a chainsaw a few times and wants it to be on Offroad/overland trips in the Jeep. If you have something that fits those specs, I am in for a $60 chainsaw.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Quote Originally Posted by FSHJNKY View Post
    I will take a small working chainsaw if itís gas and can be used by a person that has never owned a chainsaw and has only operated a chainsaw a few times and wants it to be on Offroad/overland trips in the Jeep. If you have something that fits those specs, I am in for a $60 chainsaw.
    Thatís about all I have for sale :). PM me for address. I should have more than one available by the weekend.

Iím in Goffstown. Where are you located? I can PayPal you the money then workout pickup at some point.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

sent you a private message with my phone number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so far two chainsaws have sold.

Have a nice 40cc poulan that starts and runs on first pull. I'll bring with me to fall crawl on sunday in a week if there are any intersted parties. I'm asking $90 on craigslist, will let it go to $75 to anyone here.

I've also got a ncie mcmullough that I haven't done anything on. Needs chain sharpened and leaks bar oil out of the cap (needs a washer). 16" bar. Asking $30 for that one. Once that leak gets dealt with would be a great trail saw.

Anthony was able to get my chainsaw while I was at Jericho. I haven't grabbed it from him yet, but I am excited to have a chainsaw in the Jeep. Thanks for the hookup.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Quote Originally Posted by FSHJNKY View Post
    Anthony was able to get my chainsaw while I was at Jericho. I haven't grabbed it from him yet, but I am excited to have a chainsaw in the Jeep. Thanks for the hookup.
    You are welcome! Happy cutting things down!