Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: Hi-Lift 60" wanna trade?

Default Hi-Lift 60" wanna trade?

I have a 60" hi-lift that is just too long for my usage. Anyone wanna trade me for a shorter one?
    "I hope you get hit by a goose, right in the sway bar!" -anon "Everything needs a snorkel!" -me

2015 Tacoma Access 2.7 (aka 'Scratchy') -> 33" Grabber ATX, FJC wheels, 3" OME 887/dakar pack, CBI sliders & skids, Pelfreybilt bumper, ****tybilt 9 winch, etc
    1989 Ford Bronco II (aka 'Babe the Blue Pig') -> 33" Maxis Rzr MT, Dana 35 TTB, Locked F/R, 4.56 gears, 3" Duff lift, Warn m8000 winch, Duff F/R bumpers, 100s of hours of my pathetic life, 2.9l POS motor

Quote Originally Posted by ecgreen View Post
    I have a 60" hi-lift that is just too long for my usage. Anyone wanna trade me for a shorter one?
    I will trade you my mast. But you could just cut it down. I will be up in that area the over the next few days
    97 Jeep XJ Trussed/gusseted D30,Ford 8.8,locked F/R with Moly shafts and 4.56s,Stock 4.0 with a NVG241OR Rock-trac,5.5" long arm, full under armor, OBA, 35x12.5-15.

NEA

Quote Originally Posted by Mach2NH View Post
    I will trade you my mast. But you could just cut it down. I will be up in that area the over the next few days
    Didnt think of cutting it down, certainly an option. If you are looking for a longer one though, we can trade. I will be gone all next week though.
    "I hope you get hit by a goose, right in the sway bar!" -anon "Everything needs a snorkel!" -me

2015 Tacoma Access 2.7 (aka 'Scratchy') -> 33" Grabber ATX, FJC wheels, 3" OME 887/dakar pack, CBI sliders & skids, Pelfreybilt bumper, ****tybilt 9 winch, etc
    1989 Ford Bronco II (aka 'Babe the Blue Pig') -> 33" Maxis Rzr MT, Dana 35 TTB, Locked F/R, 4.56 gears, 3" Duff lift, Warn m8000 winch, Duff F/R bumpers, 100s of hours of my pathetic life, 2.9l POS motor

I have a 60 and 48. I would like a longer in the Jeep but more like a 55. Just didn’t want to cut my mast. Haha. But in your place i would just trim to fit.
    97 Jeep XJ Trussed/gusseted D30,Ford 8.8,locked F/R with Moly shafts and 4.56s,Stock 4.0 with a NVG241OR Rock-trac,5.5" long arm, full under armor, OBA, 35x12.5-15.

NEA

Rubicon is offline Ex-Coordinator & Ex-Mod Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Wink

I have been wanting a 60", but don't want to trade my 48" for one.
    Good luck Sean :)
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a tall lift, big mud tires, winch, and a light bar simply do not.
    Why buy a Wrangler if you don't take the top and doors off?
    ~Shawn(the correct spelling ;)

Jeepin is offline Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Project Lead
    MappingNH Trail Scout

I feel your pain but nothing to offer. I have the xtreme 60" but wish I had shorter sometimes.. but not enough to cut it. Planned to just get a 48 at some point too when the need was there.
    /_/[]||||||[]\_\
    Crawler: 90' YJ, 4.0L, 35x13.5 BFG Krawlers, MT Wheels, Coyote Double Beadlocks, SOA Lift, Shackle Reversal, HP D30, Ford 8.8, Aussie Locked F&R, Rocky Road OTT Steering, SYE, Bilstein Shocks, XRC8 Winch, Full Cage, Armor and Dents.
    (Oo\||||||/oO)
    Daily Driver / Overlander: 04’ WJ Overland, 4.7L HO, 3” OME Lift, 1” Spacers, 32” Duratracs, JK Wheels, Bilstein Shocks, Superwinch, Fawkes Minimax / Detours Recovery, Rola Roof Rack, Safari Doors.