Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: Jeep parts, '93?

Default Jeep parts, '93?

I have some Jeep parts for sale. I know nothing about Jeeps. Parts are located in Conway NH. I will sell these very cheap. Make me an offer.

Attached Images Attached Images
    "I hope you get hit by a goose, right in the sway bar!" -anon "Everything needs a snorkel!" -me

2015 Tacoma Access 2.7 (aka 'Scratchy') -> 33" Grabber ATX, FJC wheels, 3" OME 887/dakar pack, CBI sliders & skids, Pelfreybilt bumper, ****tybilt 9 winch, etc
    1989 Ford Bronco II (aka 'Babe the Blue Pig') -> 33" Maxis Rzr MT, Dana 35 TTB, Locked F/R, 4.56 gears, 3" Duff lift, Warn m8000 winch, Duff F/R bumpers, 100s of hours of my pathetic life, 2.9l POS motor

That axle looks to be a Ford 8.8 rear, a popular upgrade for any YJ, TJ or XJ running a Dana 35. In its stock form, it has stronger shafts, tubes and gears than a D35. The aftermarket has a TON of parts for swapping these into multiple vehicles including trusses and brake kits.

That hood looks YJ and the fuel tank looks to be from a TJ.

Hope that helps someone, and good luck with the sale!

Quote Originally Posted by mb523 View Post
    That axle looks to be a Ford 8.8 rear, a popular upgrade for any YJ, TJ or XJ running a Dana 35. In its stock form, it has stronger shafts, tubes and gears than a D35. The aftermarket has a TON of parts for swapping these into multiple vehicles including trusses and brake kits.

That hood looks YJ and the fuel tank looks to be from a TJ.

Hope that helps someone, and good luck with the sale!
    Wait, if thats an 8.8 I want it lol. I a for my Bronco II. I'm not well schooled on axles. I better do some research.

As for the Jeep parts...they are going wicked cheap.
    "I hope you get hit by a goose, right in the sway bar!" -anon "Everything needs a snorkel!" -me

2015 Tacoma Access 2.7 (aka 'Scratchy') -> 33" Grabber ATX, FJC wheels, 3" OME 887/dakar pack, CBI sliders & skids, Pelfreybilt bumper, ****tybilt 9 winch, etc
    1989 Ford Bronco II (aka 'Babe the Blue Pig') -> 33" Maxis Rzr MT, Dana 35 TTB, Locked F/R, 4.56 gears, 3" Duff lift, Warn m8000 winch, Duff F/R bumpers, 100s of hours of my pathetic life, 2.9l POS motor

I was thinking that hood would look good on Mary Ann, but then I saw the Chrysler sticker. Can't do that to her, she's AMC all the way!
    Mary Anne: 1988 YJ, 258, Weber 32/36 DGEV, AX15/231/SYE, 4.10 HP-D30 & non c-clip D35 w/Truetrac, 33" KO2's, BDS 2" lift, Warn 9.5ti, and a bunch of skid plates

Boomer: 1997 Ram 2500 4X4, Cummins 12V, 47RE, work in progress...

The Ancient and Honorable Society of the Leaf Spring
    Tread Lightly!
    KC1EIJ WQZJ411

Still available? Ad will be deleted if not updated.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

That axle is definitely Ford and looks to be an 8.8. Disks or drums will be a big difference in desirability due to shafts sizes.
    97 Jeep XJ Trussed/gusseted D30,Ford 8.8,locked F/R with Moly shafts and 4.56s,Stock 4.0 with a NVG241OR Rock-trac,5.5" long arm, full under armor, OBA, 35x12.5-15.

NEA