Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: Recommended vendors for Jeep parts

Default Recommended vendors for Jeep parts

I need a soft top and seat covers, anyone here work for a shop or would appreciate the business being thrown their way? If not any recommended vendors/sponsors would be appreciated. I tried the Ratchets off road link and it doesn't open. Figured I'd try this before Summit or Extreme Terrain or something.
    Thanks
    Jesse
    Hers... '05 Jeep TJ 4.0 auto, 2.5" RC lift, 31" Duratrac's, SYE and driveshaft, 45k miles, relegated to getting groceries
    Mine... '97 TJ 4.0 cylinders, 5-spd, 3.5" RC lift, 33x12.5x15's, 4.88 gears, sliders, bumpers, RR winch, enough LED's to land a plane

Rubicon is offline Ex-Coordinator & Ex-Mod Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Lightbulb

There are sponsoring vendors of this site, but if you want local, you are not too far from Archies Off Road in Wells Maine. Though no longer "supporting", Jared(Scerb) can probably get you what you need as well.

For big mail order places, I deal with Summit sometimes too, plus Northridge, but more Extreme Terrain, and have always liked Quadratec.
    Last edited by Rubicon; 04-09-2020 at 05:03 AM.
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a big lift, wide mud tires, and a winch simply do not.
    ~Shawn(the correct spelling ;)

Quote Originally Posted by 96 Tahoe View Post
    I need a soft top and seat covers, anyone here work for a shop or would appreciate the business being thrown their way? If not any recommended vendors/sponsors would be appreciated. I tried the Ratchets off road link and it doesn't open. Figured I'd try this before Summit or Extreme Terrain or something.
    Thanks
    Jesse
    Hey Jesse,

If you use an exploringNH vendor, please make sure they know that you are an ExploringNH member. Here is the link to Ratchets. I will update the links on the forum as well. https://www.ratchetsoffroad.com

Extreme Terrain is one of my go to places for online ordering. There are coupon codes in the supporting members section of the forum.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)