Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: Jeep-friendly shop in southern NH?

Default Jeep-friendly shop in southern NH?

I'm not sure this is the right place to post this, but it seemed like the best fit.

I'm looking to get a Teraflex leveling kit, and even though it's a relatively simple install (compared to most lift kits, etc), I don't think I trust myself enough to go start messing with the suspension. The problem is that I currently have no idea where to bring it to have something like that done. Are there any shops that people recommend?

Steves Jeep in Epsom ...steve or Mike will take care all your needs

Enjoy the build
    Scott / teamjeepcrawl / Xoverland

1997 Jeep wrangler TJ ,4 inch rough county x- series lift. sitting on 33 inch BFG KM 2s ,tom woods drive shafts with SYE ,chrome molly axles ,smittybilt bumpers,rock-rails ,winch,skid plates ,ARB snorkel,CB radio , full roll cage built by Stinkys off road , along with a few outer moderate up grades and add ons. with a bunch of gear and tools just in case ..M101 Trailer with a roof top tent for those overland adventures.

Member of : Tread Lightly

Please Leave no trace and try to carry out more then you carry in

I've heard good things about Ratchet's Offroad in Pelham, others here have used them and can say better. They are a forum supporting vendor as well.
    I agree with Steve's in Epsom also, though my experience with him has been minimal, it has been excellent, especially in the purchase department.
    Gone now :( -2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2" BB, 4.88's, TT F&R, 33x10.5 km2's, xrc8 winch, uniden pro xl520 cb, 4' wilson
    Gone now too :( -2008 Rubicon, uniden pro xl520 cb, 5' wilson Silver Load, JCR engine skid, JCR evap skid
    Present-2012 JK Sahara-275/70r18 KO2's, Smitty engine skid, Rancho 2" sport spring lift, Warn vr10, Rockhard stock bumper winch plate, same ol' Uniden Pro xl520 CB still, 3' Wilson Silverload on Teraflex spare tire antenna mount

Buy a Gazetteer

Ratchets
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryekir View Post
    I'm not sure this is the right place to post this, but it seemed like the best fit.

I'm looking to get a Teraflex leveling kit, and even though it's a relatively simple install (compared to most lift kits, etc), I don't think I trust myself enough to go start messing with the suspension. The problem is that I currently have no idea where to bring it to have something like that done. Are there any shops that people recommend?
    Under the "Classified" tab, the "Vendors and Marketing Partners" forum lists shops that are sponsors of the forum. I'd recommend you head there first.

Personally; I've had great experience with ScerbFab for purchases, and have seen his fabrication expertise.
    Mary Anne: 1988 YJ, 258, Weber 32/36 DGEV, AX15/231/SYE, 4.11 HP-D30 & non c-clip D35 w/Truetrac, 33" KO2's, BDS 2" lift, a bunch of skid plates, Warn 9.5ti

Boomer: 1997 Ram 2500 4X4, Cummins 12V, 47RE, work in progress...

The Ancient and Honorable Society of the Leaf Spring
    Tread Lightly!
    KC1EIJ WQZJ411

Ratchets is right up the road from you, in Pelham.
    MIKE
    Member: Tread Lightly
    Water covers 3/4 of the earth, Jeep covers the rest.

Ratchett's is a good Jeep shop. I've used them for both my Jeep and my Land Cruiser. They offer a 10% ENH discount as well.
    1996 Landcruiser, 1HD-T Diesel, Gturbo Grunter, Dawes Boost Controller - 23psi, front/rear ARB lockers, ARB rear bumper, Slinky/Icon 3", Wholesale automatics A442f Extreme, 35" Duratracs, home built aluminum belly skid/Sliders, Costa Fabrications Front Bumper, Rigid D2 Low/Hi beam
    1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer - 2" Alcan springs, 10" travel Gabriel shocks, 30" Yokohama AT/S
    2006 Evo 9 - 437hp/447ft-lb
    2000 Civic - B18C swap (Acura Integra GSR engine, transmission, ECU, Axles, shift linkage)