Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: Building things

Default Building things

So who else is to poor or cheap or just like to build there own stuff. Most recent build is a small camp stove. Just because I wanted one but didn't feel like spending cash on one

Am I the only one or are there more of you guys out there?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Democratik Peoples Republik of Massachusetts

Spray paint "overland" or "tactical" somewhere on that, sell for $300, repeat, profit. Then you have $$$ for mods
    07 FJ Cruiser -Built for expeditions to daycare and the mall
    11 T4R - Soccer Mom White
    92 toyota pickup - #1 choice of transportation for militants worldwide

Quote Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
    Spray paint "overland" or "tactical" somewhere on that, sell for $300, repeat, profit. Then you have $$$ for mods
    Best Post Ever.
    "I hope you get hit by a goose, right in the sway bar!" -anon

2015 Tacoma Access 4-banger (aka 'Scratchy') -> 255/85r16 ST Maxx, FJC wheels, 3" OME 887s/full dakar pack, CBI sliders and full skids, Pelfreybilt Hybrid bumper, ****tybilt 9.5 XRC winch, sway bar go by bye, ARB on-board air, many many zip-tie
    1989 Ford Bronco II (aka 'Babe the Blue Pig') -> 31x10.5r15 Cheap ATs, 1.5" lift (RC coils/shocks and WULF shackles), 2.9l hamster-power

Cool stove! I was thinking of making one out heating ducting. One of my side hobbies is bushcrafting and I would love a little tent stove for winter camping.
    "I hope you get hit by a goose, right in the sway bar!" -anon

2015 Tacoma Access 4-banger (aka 'Scratchy') -> 255/85r16 ST Maxx, FJC wheels, 3" OME 887s/full dakar pack, CBI sliders and full skids, Pelfreybilt Hybrid bumper, ****tybilt 9.5 XRC winch, sway bar go by bye, ARB on-board air, many many zip-tie
    1989 Ford Bronco II (aka 'Babe the Blue Pig') -> 31x10.5r15 Cheap ATs, 1.5" lift (RC coils/shocks and WULF shackles), 2.9l hamster-power

Hahaha GENIUS!!! Thanks sloth

Oh I also started making a large map of all the town's with class 4 (Vermont's class 6 roads) and legal trails in Vermont to start exploring.

Also got bored and made new handles for one of my folding knives

Quote Originally Posted by ecgreen View Post
    Cool stove! I was thinking of making one out heating ducting. One of my side hobbies is bushcrafting and I would love a little tent stove for winter camping.
    It was super easy to make just looked at how a couple of guys were making them from a couple of Google searches and boom I ended up with a working stove