Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your favorite tool this year?

Default Magnet induction heater

I picked up a mini-ducter after a pretty hairy situation involving seized upper rear shock bolts/ the proximity to the gas tank. I dont even break out the torches anymore, this thing is worth every penny spent so far.

Quote Originally Posted by FreakinJeep View Post
    I have to go with my favorite "tool" being my two-post lift.

There's nothing quite like being able to work on your Jeep while standing comfortably like a gentleman of leisure, rather than laying on the floor like a peasant.

You win this one. Every time I finish a project that went south that took longer than I anticipated (all of them), I come in and tell my wife Iím buying a lift. I think she doesnít realize just how serious I am sometimes lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My favortie automotive tool has to be the Milwaukee M12 cordless ratchet. That tools has saved me loads of time breaking down my 6.0

For work (construction) I just picked up the M12 surge impact gun. We use impact guns on a daily basis. Having one thats not as heavy as the M18 but still packs some power is great.
    19 Tacoma OR

I'm dreaming of a two post lift too. I'm so jealous of you, FreakinJeep. haha

Wish I could say 2 post lift!!

Instead, I'll say my Hazard Fart mechanic's tool cart (the better version they sell). Great little rig! bit of a pain to assemble, but feels dang decent and is holding up after 2 months of semi regular use!

Plus... Its red and shiny, just like my #2 tool, the mini sledge <3
    -Ben

- 1988 k5 Blazer, tons, Locked rear, 40s, hydro, long travel springs

- Tilton NH

My Mastercard.
    --
    Agnes - 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ) - 4 cylinder 35" MTRs, SM465, RockTrac, 3.5" Black Diamond Suspension SUA, Ford 8.8, HPD30 w/vacuum disconnect w/4.88s, ARB lockers front and rear, front shackle reversal, rear revolvers, lotsa skids, Bullet Proof steer modified, flat belly, engine relocation, Mastercraft seats with PRP 5 point harness
    Ruby - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock Rubicon - bone stock except for Rock Hard skids, diff armor

Quote Originally Posted by NotThePainter View Post
    My Mastercard.
    Awesome hahaha

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
    Gone now :( -2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2" BB, 4.88's, TT F&R, 33x10.5 km2's, xrc8 winch, uniden pro xl520 cb, 4' wilson
    Gone now too :( -2008 Rubicon, uniden pro xl520 cb, 5' wilson Silver Load, JCR engine skid, JCR evap skid
    Present-2012 JK Sahara-275/70r18 KO2's, Smitty engine skid, Rancho 2" sport spring lift, Warn vr10, Rockhard stock bumper winch plate, same ol' Uniden Pro xl520 CB still, 3' Wilson Silverload on Teraflex spare tire antenna mount

Buy a Gazetteer

ok ,rethinking this going to go with my, MAPS
    Scott / teamjeepcrawl / Xoverland

1997 Jeep wrangler TJ ,4 inch rough county x- series lift. sitting on 33 inch BFG KM 2s ,tom woods drive shafts with SYE ,chrome molly axles ,smittybilt bumpers,rock-rails ,winch,skid plates ,ARB snorkel,CB radio , full roll cage built by Stinkys off road , along with a few outer moderate up grades and add ons. with a bunch of gear and tools just in case ..M101 Trailer with a roof top tent for those overland adventures.

Member of : Tread Lightly

Please Leave no trace and try to carry out more then you carry in

Milwaukee 11 way with ECX bit screwdriver.

If my garage could accommodate a two-post lift I'd have bought one years ago, but my JK on 33s barely fits. Automotive, I'm going to have to say my Ingersoll Rand pneumatic hammer. That thing was a real MVP for me on a recent project. But above all else sits my Dremel. It has solved so many problems for me around the house that I don't know what I ever did without it.