Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your favorite tool this year?

Default Magnet induction heater

I picked up a mini-ducter after a pretty hairy situation involving seized upper rear shock bolts/ the proximity to the gas tank. I dont even break out the torches anymore, this thing is worth every penny spent so far.

Quote Originally Posted by FreakinJeep View Post
    I have to go with my favorite "tool" being my two-post lift.

There's nothing quite like being able to work on your Jeep while standing comfortably like a gentleman of leisure, rather than laying on the floor like a peasant.

You win this one. Every time I finish a project that went south that took longer than I anticipated (all of them), I come in and tell my wife Iím buying a lift. I think she doesnít realize just how serious I am sometimes lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My favortie automotive tool has to be the Milwaukee M12 cordless ratchet. That tools has saved me loads of time breaking down my 6.0

For work (construction) I just picked up the M12 surge impact gun. We use impact guns on a daily basis. Having one thats not as heavy as the M18 but still packs some power is great.
    19 Tacoma OR

I'm dreaming of a two post lift too. I'm so jealous of you, FreakinJeep. haha