Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: New from Kennebunk ME

Default New from Kennebunk ME

Hi all, just got a 2007 JK and looking to get back into light/moderate trails. Had a very lightly modded FJ a few years ago. Looking forward to seeing how the Jeep does.

Rubicon is offline Ex-Coordinator & Ex-Mod Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Cool

Hello and welcome!

FJC? Did it have A-TRAC and rear locker? If so, those did fairly well, but you will be pleasantly surprised how really good the 2-door JK does. Or do you perhaps have the JKU?
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a big lift, wide mud tires, and a winch simply do not.
    ~Shawn(the correct spelling ;)

welcome to exploringnh ,members post events all the time ,but they fill fast
    Scott / teamjeepcrawl / Xoverland

1997 Jeep wrangler TJ ,4 inch rough county x- series lift. sitting on 33 inch BFG KM 2s ,tom woods drive shafts with SYE ,chrome molly axles ,smittybilt bumpers,rock-rails ,winch,skid plates ,ARB snorkel,CB radio , full roll cage built by Stinkys off road , along with a few outer moderate up grades and add ons. with a bunch of gear and tools just in case ..M101 Trailer with a roof top tent for those overland adventures.

Member of : Tread Lightly

Please Leave no trace and try to carry out more then you carry in

It did have the Atrac and rear locker, though I never took it anywhere that really needed the locker. I took the JK up a short trail over the weekend and was impressed, and definitely like the smaller size being a 2 door.

Rubicon is offline Ex-Coordinator & Ex-Mod Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by NealJK View Post
    It did have the Atrac and rear locker, though I never took it anywhere that really needed the locker. I took the JK up a short trail over the weekend and was impressed, and definitely like the smaller size being a 2 door.
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a big lift, wide mud tires, and a winch simply do not.
    ~Shawn(the correct spelling ;)