Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: Greetings from Gloucester MA

Default Greetings from Gloucester MA

I met many great people on the 2019 Anniversary Run, but figured I'd post an intro for those I have not yet met. I had so much fun on that run and look forward to more events, including some recovery training which perhaps fortunately I do not have that much practice with. The Jeep survived the trip with just a couple scratches on the skids. I'll be in the White Mountains for a long weekend following July 4th and planned on running a couple Class 6's I discovered around Jacksonville last year, but if anyone has any suggestions or would like to join me in the region... I'll be happy to post trail conditions and pictures, etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190606_155457567.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	178.6 KB 
ID:	33307  

Rubicon is offline Ex-Coordinator & Ex-Mod Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Cool

Hello and welcome!
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a big lift, wide mud tires, and a winch simply do not.
    ~Shawn(the correct spelling ;)

glad you enjoyed the event, welcome to exploringnh
    Scott / teamjeepcrawl / Xoverland

1997 Jeep wrangler TJ ,4 inch rough county x- series lift. sitting on 33 inch BFG KM 2s ,tom woods drive shafts with SYE ,chrome molly axles ,smittybilt bumpers,rock-rails ,winch,skid plates ,ARB snorkel,CB radio , full roll cage built by Stinkys off road , along with a few outer moderate up grades and add ons. with a bunch of gear and tools just in case ..M101 Trailer with a roof top tent for those overland adventures.

Member of : Tread Lightly

Please Leave no trace and try to carry out more then you carry in