Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: STOCK RUN June 29th (SAT)

Count me in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to get in on this!

Quote Originally Posted by Lumber_joel View Post
    Count me in!
    Quote Originally Posted by mlyonsden View Post
    I'd love to get in on this!
    You're in!
    -TYLER - - Illegitimi non carborundum - -
    '14 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 V6 Auto
    -----3" lift with Nisstec MK84 coilovers & OME leafs, HeftyFab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, WARN Winch & HeftyFab bumper, 32" Duratracs
    '15 Nissan Xterra Pro4X
    -----Heftyfab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, 32" Duratracs

Question Any Room left?

Hey Guys,

New to the ExploringNH forum, was recommended here by a fellow MA based offroader. I have a 2018 JK Rubicon Recon which I would imagine should be just fine for a stock run. Really looking to get to know some guys and start wheeling up in New England, originally from PA so have my fair share of Rausch Creek runs under my belt, but nothing to crazy just yet.

Would love to join for this weekend if you have any spots left!

Regards,
    M Wagz

Quote Originally Posted by mwagz View Post
    Hey Guys,New to the ExploringNH forum, was recommended here by a fellow MA based offroader. I have a 2018 JK Rubicon Recon which I would imagine should be just fine for a stock run. Really looking to get to know some guys and start wheeling up in New England, originally from PA so have my fair share of Rausch Creek runs under my belt, but nothing to crazy just yet.
    Would love to join for this weekend if you have any spots left!
    Regards,M Wagz
    you're on the waitlist. If anyone drops out, you'll be in.

There will also be more Stock runs this yr
    -----3" lift with Nisstec MK84 coilovers & OME leafs, HeftyFab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, WARN Winch & HeftyFab bumper, 32" Duratracs
    '15 Nissan Xterra Pro4X

Default How long is the run?

I was asked how long the run will be, recently. Its a full-day run. The goal is for everyone to enjoy and get a good feeling for what wheeling is about, without too much pressure of getting over obstacles in time. This is partly why a small group. Easier to spot for those that need it, when they need it. And able to keep moving at a good pace.

Plan on lunch on the trail, and start with a full tank of gas. We Should hit a small grocer about noon, but that is not a guarantee.
    '15 Nissan Xterra Pro4X

Quote Originally Posted by mtyler11 View Post
    I was asked how long the run will be, recently. Its a full-day run. The goal is for everyone to enjoy and get a good feeling for what wheeling is about, without too much pressure of getting over obstacles in time. This is partly why a small group. Easier to spot for those that need it, when they need it. And able to keep moving at a good pace.

Plan on lunch on the trail, and start with a full tank of gas. We Should hit a small grocer about noon, but that is not a guarantee.
    Good to hear, I'm still relatively noobish and it looks like most of the group is a bit more built than I am. We using FRS (all I have at the moment) or CB for this run?
    2016 Cherokee Trailhawk (KL) - Hazard Sky 1.5" Lift, RRO Bumper + Pre-Runner Skid, IPF Aux Lights
    2012 Kawasaki Versys - Brapp. Sees more dirt than it should

Quote Originally Posted by zacharis278 View Post
    Good to hear, I'm still relatively noobish and it looks like most of the group is a bit more built than I am. We using FRS (all I have at the moment) or CB for this run?
    I currently have just FRS as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zacharis278 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumber_joel View Post
    I currently have just FRS as well
    from post #1

COMMS: I have both. If everyone has CB, we'll use CB. Otherwise its FRS. I like FRS. Handhelds simply work. Even an installed rig like my GMRS, it's much more fault-tolerant and has great clear reach.

So, as 2 of you are FRS only, we'll be rocking the FRS.
    '15 Nissan Xterra Pro4X

Good luck on the run - have a great day!
    Steve
    2010 Jeep JKU - Body Armor Front Skid/Rancho D30 Diff Slider/Tailgate Hi-Lift Mount/Smittybilt Rock Steps/Lou's Exhaust/AEV D44 Slider/AEV 2.5" DualSport Coil Lift/KC Trail Lights/Treadwright Guarddog 32's/Rancho Oil Pan Armor/JKS Quicker Discos/F&R LCA skids/Pavement Ends Frt Bumper/Superwinch 8500/Teraflex 1/2" Front Spacers/Oylmpic Rear Bumper/Clutch Bypass Mod/XRC Side Flares/Yukon 4.11 Gears/Centerforce I/National TOB/Sunrider for Hardtop

Add me to the standby list? Thanks
    No telling what kind of damage I can do with a BFH and no clue

2000 TJ, 33's, couple skids, few tattoos

After all these years that was the first drivers meet i have come across when out and about. Didnt think of it till now but some of the water crossing in the Weare area are a bit deeper from beaver and rain activity. So just be mind full that what was shallow on the Anniversary Stock Run could be a little much today.
    88 YJ 2"BDS SOA 2"body Dana 44,8.8,locked F/R with Moly shafts and 4.56s,Chevy 4.3 v6,700R4,NVG241OR Rock-trac,Full cage, and much more!

NTC
    NEA

Definitely a memorable first run... Thanks guys!
    Next time I should probably just do the whole thing in reverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach2NH View Post
    After all these years that was the first drivers meet i have come across when out and about. Didnt think of it till now but some of the water crossing in the Weare area are a bit deeper from beaver and rain activity. So just be mind full that what was shallow on the Anniversary Stock Run could be a little much today.
    Not to worry my man! Its a Nissan...

actually we really didn't have any water on this route. I was surprised with how shallow the puddles were, compared with during Anniversary. But the soil was softer. (we found the limit/ability of a trail rated cherokee) (my man, you did good today!)
    '15 Nissan Xterra Pro4X