Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A trip over the pond

Great pics Tundra , looks like a great time, I hope to make the trip someday to fly fish those sweet little chalk streams.
    MIKE
    Member: Tread Lightly
    Water covers 3/4 of the earth, Jeep covers the rest.

I can hardly wait for the next installment.

Thanks!
    --
    Agnes - 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ) - 4 cylinder 35" MTRs, SM465, RockTrac, 3.5" Black Diamond Suspension SUA, Ford 8.8, HPD30 w/vacuum disconnect w/4.88s, ARB lockers front and rear, front shackle reversal, rear revolvers, lotsa skids, Bullet Proof steer modified, flat belly, engine relocation, Mastercraft seats with PRP 5 point harness
    Ruby - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock Rubicon - bone stock except for Rock Hard skids, diff armor

Quote Originally Posted by NotThePainter View Post
    I can hardly wait for the next installment.

Thanks!
    Just for you, I fleshed out Day 3.
    -- Tundra (yes, really my name, not my truck!) - KC1DQY

2013 Wrangler Unlimited Sport - not stock any more - Schoolbus Yellow (er, 'Dozer')
    1952 M38A1 'Old Swampy' - pending reassembly into mostly stock form

Finished up! Hope you guys enjoyed. If a Mod wants they can delete the placeholder messages (I deleted them but they show as 'deleted post' rather than being gone...)

2013 Wrangler Unlimited Sport - not stock any more - Schoolbus Yellow (er, 'Dozer')

Jeepin is offline Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Project Lead
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Ivoryring View Post
    Finished up! Hope you guys enjoyed. If a Mod wants they can delete the placeholder messages (I deleted them but they show as 'deleted post' rather than being gone...)
    Gone. It was a terrible story prior :p

Some fantastic photos, sounds like you two had a great time and definitely took in the culture, laundry mat and all!

I toured the UK when I was much younger, Wales, Scottland and London, missed Ireland unfortunately. The slate mill among a couple of the castles look very familiar but it's a vague memory at this point. I do remember lots of sheep 🐑 though!

We almost went to that area for our honeymoon last year but ended up going to Ibiza instead, with a layover in London.
    /_/[]||||||[]\_\
    Crawler: 90' YJ, 4.0L, 35x13.5 BFG Krawlers, MT Wheels, Coyote Double Beadlocks, SOA Lift, Shackle Reversal, HP D30, Ford 8.8, Aussie Locked F&R, Rocky Road OTT Steering, SYE, Bilstein Shocks, XRC8 Winch, Full Cage, Armor and Dents.
    (Oo\||||||/oO)
    Daily Driver / Overlander: 04 WJ Overland, 4.7L HO, 3 OME Lift, 1 Spacers, 32 Duratracs, JK Wheels, Bilstein Shocks, Superwinch, Fawkes Minimax / Detours Recovery, Rola Roof Rack, Safari Doors.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepin View Post
    Gone. It was a terrible story prior :p

Some fantastic photos, sounds like you two had a great time and definitely took in the culture, laundry mat and all!

I toured the UK when I was much younger, Wales, Scottland and London, missed Ireland unfortunately. The slate mill among a couple of the castles look very familiar but it's a vague memory at this point. I do remember lots of sheep 🐑 though!

We almost went to that area for our honeymoon last year but ended up going to Ibiza instead, with a layover in London.
    Of course almost as soon as we got home, we been thinking about the next trip. No idea where yet.