Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: Dunbarton NH off-roading?

Default Dunbarton NH off-roading?

I went on the stock newbie run last year that met in Dunbarton. What was the name of the park near there that has public trails? I remember we went through it in the beginning of the day.

PM sent
    "I hope you get hit by a goose, right in the sway bar!" -anon

2015 Tacoma Access 4-banger (aka 'Scratchy') -> 255/85r16 ST Maxx, FJC wheels, 3" OME 887s/full dakar pack, CBI sliders and full skids, Pelfreybilt Hybrid bumper, ****tybilt 9.5 XRC winch, sway bar go by bye, ARB on-board air, many many zip-tie
    1989 Ford Bronco II (aka 'Babe the Blue Pig') -> 31x10.5r15 Cheap ATs, 1.5" lift (RC coils/shocks and WULF shackles), 2.9l hamster-power

Was the the Freeze Your Gas Caps Off run? Can I get that info as well?

Thanks!
    2004 Ford Ranger 4.0 - Salvage vehicle bought for cheap, currently stock.
    2011 Mustang 3.7 - 3.55s, Lowered ~1", Shorty SS Headers, SS Cat-Back, AIRAID CAI, Tune.

Quote Originally Posted by ctyler009 View Post
    Was the the Freeze Your Gas Caps Off run? Can I get that info as well?

Thanks!
    We don't post road names or run routes on the forum due to the potential of less than ethical people possibly messing things up for everyone. Please don't take this as a judgment call on you personally. If you want to be in on the mapping site, come to some runs, get to know people and apply to be part of mapping nh - or whatever they call it. After that you will become privy to road names and their locations. It really is worth going through the fuss to gain access to the mapping software.

2015 Tacoma Access 4-banger (aka 'Scratchy') -> 255/85r16 ST Maxx, FJC wheels, 3" OME 887s/full dakar pack, CBI sliders and full skids, Pelfreybilt Hybrid bumper, ****tybilt 9.5 XRC winch, sway bar go by bye, ARB on-board air, many many zip-tie
    1989 Ford Bronco II (aka 'Babe the Blue Pig') -> 31x10.5r15 Cheap ATs, 1.5" lift (RC coils/shocks and WULF shackles), 2.9l hamster-power

And the public trails dunright was speaking of are for atvs and dirt bikes only. Any "trails" we use on runs are class vi roads.

Quote Originally Posted by ecgreen View Post
    If you want to be in on the mapping site, come to some runs, get to know people and apply to be part of mapping nh - or whatever they call it. After that you will become privy to road names and their locations. It really is worth going through the fuss to gain access to the mapping software.
    That's why I'm getting to know all y'all now, before I have a suitable vehicle.

This is just awesome. Wish I could've been a part of it! Big kudos to all involved!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dun_right View Post
    I went on the stock newbie run last year that met in Dunbarton. What was the name of the park near there that has public trails? I remember we went through it in the beginning of the day.
    The Hopkington Everett trail system is up there but itís dirt bike and ATV only.
    98 Chevy 2500
    pro rok 60 front, rcv shafts, arb, ORD steering, 4.56
    14bff, arb, disc brakes, 4.56
    VIAIR system, 37 BFG KM 2's