Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ENH Anniversary Run - June 1st 2019 - Registration and Details

Jeepin is offline Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Project Lead
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Default ENH Anniversary Run - June 1st 2019 - Registration and Details

ExploringNH 2019 Anniversary Run

Summary:
    The anniversary run is our annual kickoff to the off-roading season, as mud season road closures come to an end. This years anniversary run will be held in southern NH and will be a single day event with camping available on Saturday night. We will all be meeting Saturday morning for group line up and a raffle, which includes great prizes donated by our vendors. For the first time this year we will also be offering a catered BBQ for after the trail rides. This years meeting location is actually my property in Mont Vernon, NH, I have never held an event of this size on my property, but I know we have a great group of members and I am happy to invite you all over. I do have nice neighbors but please be respectful so they stay that way. FSHJNKY will be handling registrations and logistics, you will find a link at the bottom of this post (posting up that you want to go does not add you to any list). If you have any questions please ask. Thanks!

Date:
    Saturday June 1st, 2019

Time:
    8:00 am Arrival (line up, air down, be ready for the trails)
    9:00 am Raffle
    9:30 am Depart for trails (approximately)

Meeting Location:
    The address will be provided to you prior to the event.
    The meeting location will be behind the barn which is to the left side of the house, we will have a sign at the pull-in.

Lunch:
    Lunch will be eaten on trail, pack any food or drink you need for the day.

BBQ Dinner (optional):
    6:00 pm (approximately) Catered BBQ back at the meeting location. Beverages are BYOB.

Camping (optional):
    We will have camping available on site for Saturday night. There will be one communal fire pit while camping, please do not light little fires around the property as the fire permit does not cover them. Camping is rustic so bring your own water and supplies. If you have a camping trailer it can be left at the property during the day Saturday.

Facilities:
    There will be a porta-potty on site for the weekend. When on trail, you are on your own.

Trail Difficulty:
    Stock to Moderate. We will be on unmaintained Class 6 roads throughout NH.
    You will select your preferred difficulty while registering.

Vehicle Requirements & Rules:
    We will follow the ExploringNH required equipment list (LINK).
    Stock = Any capable, true 4x4 vehicle. At a minimum you must have front and rear tow points and the ENH required equipment.
    Moderate = We recommend a lift, 32"+ tires, rock rails, skid plates, winch, etc.. Either have them or assume the risks associated with not having them.
    As with any run, even a moderate class group will travel on some stock trails, to get to harder trails.
    No alcohol is allowed on the trail rides.
    Drivers must be existing members of ExploringNH. If you are a member of this forum, you are good. Do not invite people who are not members.
    We will be traveling on paved roads between Class 6 trails, your vehicle must be registered and road worthy.
    You are responsible for your vehicle and belongings. Organizers, leaders and helpers are volunteers that are here to aid you, but ultimately you know the capability of your vehicle and your driving skills. Please make smart choices. We want everyone to have an enjoyable time.

Cost: (REVISED 04/05/19)
    Day Trip Only:
    $30 per vehicle which includes the driver, an event t-shirt, an event sticker, entry into the raffle, and trail rides.
    $10 per passenger. Kids under 12 are free.

Day Trip, BBQ and Camping:
    $50 per vehicle which includes the driver, an event t-shirt, an event sticker, entry into the raffle, trail rides, BBQ and camping.
    $15 per passenger. Kids under 12 are free.

Registration Link:
    Registration will close on May 15, 2019 as we need time to coordinate with our leaders and order products based on the amount of people. Also, if you did not register, please do not show up on the day of the event without talking to Anthony (Jeepin) or Paul (FSHJNKY).

EVENT SPONSORS: These are the companies that continue to support ExploringNH and I am hoping that ExploringNH members return the favor.

White Knuckle Offroad
    WARN
    Extreme Terrain
    Sanel/Napa
    Adams Driveshafts
    Rugged Ridge
    Hi-Lift Jacks
    Steinjager
    Spiderwebshade

REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT.
    Last edited by FSHJNKY; 05-14-2019 at 07:45 AM.
    /_/[]||||||[]\_\
    Crawler: 90' YJ, 4.0L, 35x13.5 BFG Krawlers, MT Wheels, Coyote Double Beadlocks, SOA Lift, Shackle Reversal, HP D30, Ford 8.8, Aussie Locked F&R, Rocky Road OTT Steering, SYE, Bilstein Shocks, XRC8 Winch, Full Cage, Armor and Dents.
    (Oo\||||||/oO)
    Daily Driver / Overlander: 04’ WJ Overland, 4.7L HO, 3” OME Lift, 1” Spacers, 32” Duratracs, JK Wheels, Bilstein Shocks, Superwinch, Fawkes Minimax / Detours Recovery, Rola Roof Rack, Safari Doors.

MappingNH Project Lead
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Attendee List

Member Difficulty Passenger(s) Camping
    KFortin Stock 1 Yes
    JoePut Stock 1 No
    Hopsing415 Stock 1 No
    Londonese Stock 2 Yes
    Tao Stock 1 Yes
    PSRoss Stock 1 Yes
    Pac8062 Stock 1 No
    CTyler009 Stock 1 No
    J&J Stock 1 Yes
    RedSoloCup Stock 1 Yes
    Tubadeuce Stock 1 No
    noskill Stock 1 No
    Ornatov Stock 1 No
    Conse Stock 1 Yes
    Boston90 Stock 1 No
    Vballman Stock 2 No
    ThomFalzarano Stock 1 No
    dadjokes Stock 1 No
    KR317L3R Stock 0 No
    DPM Stock 3 No
    Erebus Stock 1 No
    Broken1 Stock 1 No
    Miles Stock 1 Yes

Member Difficulty Passenger(s) Camping
    GraniteWinter Moderate 1 No
    FreakinJeep Moderate 1 Yes
    Denis Severs Moderate 0 Yes
    Jeepster Moderate 0 No
    BooBooDMB Moderate 1 Yes
    KC88 Moderate 0 Yes
    LJ Rubicon Moderate 1 Yes
    ecgreen Moderate 0 No
    D90884 Moderate 0 No
    Jarhead92 Moderate 0 No
    GregW Moderate 0 No
    McNulty Moderate 2 No
    CLMB Moderate 1 Yes
    xjtinker Moderate 1 Yes
    Msurge33 Moderate 1 No
    Woosh89 Moderate 1 No
    Posimoto Moderate 1 Yes
    MTNBKER Moderate 1 Yes
    HolyHandGrenade Moderate 1 Yes
    uvwanderer Moderate 1 Yes
    TBRover Moderate 1 No
    nhdiesel Moderate 1 Yes
    Swamprat Moderate 1 No
    Gman Moderate 0 Yes
    Last edited by FSHJNKY; 05-14-2019 at 07:46 AM.
    /_/[]||||||[]\_\
    Crawler: 90' YJ, 4.0L, 35x13.5 BFG Krawlers, MT Wheels, Coyote Double Beadlocks, SOA Lift, Shackle Reversal, HP D30, Ford 8.8, Aussie Locked F&R, Rocky Road OTT Steering, SYE, Bilstein Shocks, XRC8 Winch, Full Cage, Armor and Dents.
    (Oo\||||||/oO)
    Daily Driver / Overlander: 04’ WJ Overland, 4.7L HO, 3” OME Lift, 1” Spacers, 32” Duratracs, JK Wheels, Bilstein Shocks, Superwinch, Fawkes Minimax / Detours Recovery, Rola Roof Rack, Safari Doors.

Can’t wait! Looking forward to the registration link going live. And thank you for opening up your property to members!

This sounds great. Is there a limit to the number of vehicles for the event?

MappingNH Project Lead
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteWinter View Post
    Can’t wait! Looking forward to the registration link going live. And thank you for opening up your property to members!
    Looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston90 View Post
    Currently, no. Past sign-up totals are within a manageable amount. Unless we have an unusual amount of people signing up we will not be limiting vehicles.
    Last edited by Jeepin; 04-03-2019 at 03:46 PM.
    /_/[]||||||[]\_\
    (Oo\||||||/oO)

I'd reccoment only signing up as many as you can drive at one time...

Don't worry, I'll show myself out...

(Anniversary run and Fall crawl are only limited by a date cutoff, and the reason for that is planning (eg. ordering shirts...))

Last edited by mtyler11; 04-05-2019 at 10:57 AM.
    -TYLER - - Illegitimi non carborundum - -
    '14 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 V6 Auto
    -----3" lift with Nisstec MK84 coilovers & OME leafs, HeftyFab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, WARN Winch & bumper, 32" Duratracs
    '15 Nissan Xterra Pro4X
    -----Heftyfab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, 32" Duratracs

Do most people camp or is it day trippers? I have a M416 RTT trailer so I’d likely be a camper.

That's awesome, thank you so much for offering your former lawn! :- ) We'll be good, we promise.
    --
    Agnes - 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ) - 4 cylinder 35" MTRs, SM465, RockTrac, 3.5" Black Diamond Suspension SUA, Ford 8.8, HPD30 w/vacuum disconnect w/4.88s, ARB lockers front and rear, front shackle reversal, rear revolvers, lotsa skids, Bullet Proof steer modified, flat belly, engine relocation, Mastercraft seats with PRP 5 point harness
    Ruby - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock Rubicon - bone stock except for Rock Hard skids, diff armor

Awesome thanks for hosting!
    Can't wait!
    2015 Rubicon

Sweet! I've never driven any of the roads down that way. Should be a great time as always!

First run after my annual rip-the-Jeep-apart-winter project too.
    '99 TJ, 5.9L Magnum V8, Atlas-4, Waggy 44s, Custom link susp F/R, 37" Pitbulls, etc etc etc, OMG what happened to all of my money?
    She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself.

'97 ZJ
    , 2" spacer lift on 30's, 'The Beater'

KC1KAX

I should be down for this. Sounds good!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do most people camp or is it day trippers? I have a M416 RTT trailer so I’d likely be a camper.
    yes to both.... There is usually a much more significant component that day-trip, but overnight is offered (note BBQ revelries). either way everyone should enjoy themselves.
    -TYLER - - Illegitimi non carborundum - -
    '14 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 V6 Auto
    -----3" lift with Nisstec MK84 coilovers & OME leafs, HeftyFab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, WARN Winch & bumper, 32" Duratracs
    '15 Nissan Xterra Pro4X
    -----Heftyfab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, 32" Duratracs

Registration is now open. See first post.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

MappingNH Project Lead
    MappingNH Trail Scout

It is usually a split, we offer camping most years for this event and maybe half do. Bring the trailer on up! I know their will be other RTT trailers there.

Quote Originally Posted by NotThePainter View Post
    That's awesome, thank you so much for offering your former lawn! :- ) We'll be good, we promise.
    LOL, luckily behind my barn is mostly dirt and woods, the backup only rule at Fall Crawl does not apply ;)

Quote Originally Posted by 64wildcat View Post
    Awesome thanks for hosting!
    Can't wait!
    No problem! It will be great to see you!

Quote Originally Posted by FreakinJeep View Post
    Sweet! I've never driven any of the roads down that way. Should be a great time as always!
    First run after my annual rip-the-Jeep-apart-winter project too.
    Keep it in one piece will ya! And I think I might see you at anniversary run now for those axle shafts ;P
    /_/[]||||||[]\_\
    (Oo\||||||/oO)

Jeepin/FSHJNKY - thanks for putting this together.

Looking at a the reg form, does selecting between stock or moderate change anything or are you trying to get an idea of what the make up will likely be?

Also, this may be a dumb question, but where it mentions open to “ENH members only” does simply being a forum member like myself equate to being a member of ENH?