Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: Anyone have “nutsert” tool for teraflex tailgate table?

Default Anyone have “nutsert” tool for teraflex tailgate table?

Is there any chance that someone has a “nutsert” tool left over from installing a teraflex tailgate table? I ordered one and it came without the tool, and the vendor I bought from has been less than helpful. Thought it was worth seeing if anyone here had installed one or had any ideas how to get the nuts to expand without it..

Jeepin is offline Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Project Lead
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Someone here might, I think I have seen people with those tables.

Worst case, nutsert tools arent too expensive, there are a bunch on Amazon, and Harbor Freight has one for about $22
    /_/[]||||||[]\_\
    Crawler: 90' YJ, 4.0L, 35x13.5 BFG Krawlers, MT Wheels, Coyote Double Beadlocks, SOA Lift, Shackle Reversal, HP D30, Ford 8.8, Aussie Locked F&R, Rocky Road OTT Steering, SYE, Bilstein Shocks, XRC8 Winch, Full Cage, Armor and Dents.
    (Oo\||||||/oO)
    Daily Driver / Overlander: 04’ WJ Overland, 4.7L HO, 3” OME Lift, 1” Spacers, 32” Duratracs, JK Wheels, Bilstein Shocks, Superwinch, Fawkes Minimax / Detours Recovery, Rola Roof Rack, Safari Doors.

Rubicon is offline Ex-Coordinator & Ex-Mod Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

I think I still have a tool from something I did many years ago, but not that specific one in which you asked for, so not sure if is what you wants/need. Plus I am a ways from you it looks like :/
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a big lift, wide mud tires, and a winch simply do not.
    ~Shawn(the correct spelling ;)

I have one. I am in Manchester NH. You are more than welcome to borrow it.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Thanks all of you who replied - I didn’t realize I could pick them up at Harbor freight! Paul if I do wind up in Manchester before I grab one I’ll reach out, otherwise it’s pretty far but thank you I really appreciate it

No problem. I got one on Amazon. The one at Harbor Freight didn't have the sizes I needed, nor did any local tool place.

Rivet Nut Tool
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

You can set them with the right size bolt, nut, and a washer. Thread the nut onto the bolt, put the washer below the nut, and thread the whole thing into the rivnut. Hold the bolt and tighten the nut against the flange and it will set the rivet. If I were only doing a couple, that's how I've done them the redneck way.

Hard to describe what I mean.... here.

https://youtu.be/I6H6wr7fJYo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    '99 TJ, 5.9L Magnum V8, Atlas-4, Waggy 44s, Custom link susp F/R, 37" Pitbulls, etc etc etc, OMG what happened to all of my money?
    She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself.

'97 ZJ
    , 2" spacer lift on 30's, 'The Beater'

KC1KAX