Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member from Derry nh

Default New member from Derry nh

Hi everyone. New member from Derry NH. My name is wayne. I drive a lifted 2012 Jeep Sahara JKU with 35ís. Thanks for letting me join.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E7E174F8-01DE-46DA-8DD9-886C84158261.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	32519   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E8AD2E78-83D2-4827-B230-9A7447F4AAD8.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	124.3 KB 
ID:	32520  

Rubicon is offline Ex-Coordinator & Ex-Mod Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Cool

Hello and welcome!
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a big lift, wide mud tires, and a winch simply do not.
    ~Shawn(the correct spelling ;)

Welcome and enjoy the forum.

welcome to the forum Wayne ,count down is on for traveling the roads less traveled. once mud season is gone.
    Scott / teamjeepcrawl / Xoverland

1997 Jeep wrangler TJ ,4 inch rough county x- series lift. sitting on 33 inch BFG KM 2s ,tom woods drive shafts with SYE ,chrome molly axles ,smittybilt bumpers,rock-rails ,winch,skid plates ,ARB snorkel,CB radio , full roll cage built by Stinkys off road , along with a few outer moderate up grades and add ons. with a bunch of gear and tools just in case ..M101 Trailer with a roof top tent for those overland adventures.

Member of : Tread Lightly

Please Leave no trace and try to carry out more then you carry in

Welcome aboard Glad to have ya. Fellow Derry Jeeper here if you ever want to reach out.

Welcome! I spend about half my week in Derry at my gf's house. I'm rolling around in a Granite Crystal JKU. Don't get freaked out if you see an extra enthusiastic Jeep wave in Derry. Most seem to be lifted these days but maybe my CB antenna will help you pick me out. :) Look forward to maybe wheeling with you at a run. Cheers!

Also from Derry! I just picked up a 2012 JKU myself and working on a 95 YJ that will hopefully be ready by the summer. Welcome!
    2012 Black JKU
    1995 Jeep YJ 4.0L

Good to know we have a growing group in Derry, Would be great to get out with you guys for some local stuff during the Season. Makes for a good hour or so of play time.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Good to know we have a growing group in Derry, Would be great to get out with you guys for some local stuff during the Season. Makes for a good hour or so of play time.
    That would be awesome. We just moved here and don't know the area that well, so yea, count me in!
    2012 Black JKU
    1995 Jeep YJ 4.0L

Welcome to the boards! I'm over in Hampstead and would be happy to get out on the trails with you.
    1996 Landcruiser, 1HD-T Diesel, Gturbo Grunter, Dawes Boost Controller - 23psi, front/rear ARB lockers, ARB rear bumper, Slinky/Icon 3", Wholesale automatics A442f Extreme, 35" Duratracs, home built aluminum belly skid/Sliders, Costa Fabrications Front Bumper, Rigid D2 Low/Hi beam
    1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer - 2" Alcan springs, 10" travel Gabriel shocks, 30" Yokohama AT/S
    2006 Evo 9 - 437hp/447ft-lb
    2000 Civic - B18C swap (Acura Integra GSR engine, transmission, ECU, Axles, shift linkage)

I spent about half my week out in Derry at my girlfriends. Count me in on a trail run as well. Welcome to ENH!

Welcome to ENH!

FYI: If you're interested, we'll be running a bunch of training courses throughout the spring and summer covering a range of topics from basic offroading to advanced recovery and navigation. These events are always a great way to meet some new folks and get a feeling for what ENH is all about while learning more about our hobby! More info will be posted soon with signups.

Looking forward to seeing you on the trails!
    WAGGLER: 1999 TJ: currently in pieces.
    Build thread
    Member: Team Overbuilt
    Shop Build Thread

glad to see so many Derry area wheelers!
    -TYLER - - Illegitimi non carborundum - -
    '14 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 V6 Auto
    -----3" lift with Nisstec MK84 coilovers & OME leafs, HeftyFab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, WARN Winch & bumper, 32" Duratracs
    '15 Nissan Xterra Pro4X
    -----Heftyfab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, 32" Duratracs

i am also a new member from Derry. looking forward to ridding with you guys and discovering some trails in our area!

you might notice my Florida Gator wheel cover driving around town!

I used to be from Derry, now I am from Hooksett. Would be happy to join anyone going out on a weekend.
    -You should spend 10 minutes in a hammock everyday , unless you are busy, then you should spend an hour.

2006 Jeep Wrangler X (TJ) - Stock.... except the 31" tires... just stock...
    ...oh no, wait, I bought a new top for it and also put up a sticky led light on the interior roof as a dome light and i put my first sticker on the body.