Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Teamjeepcrawl updates on adventures

Bob , some great Detective work yes visiting Seattle. Got off the exit to see the in laws and this amazing jeep show was going i. Pressed for time. Only had a half hour. Could have spent the day. The show was huge. The builds were amazing. One of the shops is near by trying to head over tomorrow. More pictures to come. And stated the tractor tour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Scott / teamjeepcrawl / Xoverland

1997 Jeep wrangler TJ ,4 inch rough county x- series lift. sitting on 33 inch BFG KM 2s ,tom woods drive shafts with SYE ,chrome molly axles ,smittybilt bumpers,rock-rails ,winch,skid plates ,ARB snorkel,CB radio , full roll cage built by Stinkys off road , along with a few outer moderate up grades and add ons. with a bunch of gear and tools just in case ..M101 Trailer with a roof top tent for those overland adventures.

Member of : Tread Lightly

Please Leave no trace and try to carry out more then you carry in

Last edited by jeep crawl; 05-06-2019 at 06:48 PM.

1997 Jeep wrangler TJ ,4 inch rough county x- series lift. sitting on 33 inch BFG KM 2s ,tom woods drive shafts with SYE ,chrome molly axles ,smittybilt bumpers,rock-rails ,winch,skid plates ,ARB snorkel,CB radio , full roll cage built by Stinkys off road , along with a few outer moderate up grades and add ons. with a bunch of gear and tools just in case ..M101 Trailer with a roof top tent for those overland adventures.

Took advantage of the wind and pulled the tent out to air it out today. Ready for an amazing season of overlanding.

Last edited by jeep crawl; 05-06-2019 at 06:47 PM.

I was actually out in Washington a couple weeks ago... unfortunately i don't think the sun came out but for a few minutes on a couple days.
    Never even seen Mt. Rainer. I did manage to get out with my brother in-law on his side by side in Elbe trail system, near Mt Rainer. I wish i had my jeep, these folks have miles after miles of trails and never see a road or person.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC1241.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	126.0 KB 
ID:	32951   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC1253.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	126.8 KB 
ID:	32952   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC1256.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	183.2 KB 
ID:	32953  
    2016 Rubicon, RK 2.5" Lift, RK steering stabilizer, Metalcloak Skids, FOX 2 Shocks, 35" DuraTrac, Bushwacker Fenders, Spider Diff covers, TeraFlex HD Trackbars, Cobra 75 CB, RI LED HD, Firestick2, Superwinch, GMRS "WRBS559"

Right down the road from where I grew up. I'd recognize that sign anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by jeep crawl View Post
    This looks like it be an road worth checking out.

Last edited by jeep crawl; 05-06-2019 at 06:47 PM.

Last edited by jeep crawl; 05-06-2019 at 06:46 PM.

Last edited by jeep crawl; 05-06-2019 at 06:45 PM.

Thanks for posting. I forgot today was their open house, time to head over.

Last edited by jeep crawl; 05-06-2019 at 06:45 PM.

Last edited by jeep crawl; 05-06-2019 at 06:46 PM.

where's the "take me along" next time botton...
    Last edited by mewaschuk; 05-07-2019 at 01:45 PM.
    JK 17/58 spring swap + Rubicon shocks, Milestar Patagonia MT
    Yukon 4.56 gears + TorQ front + Eaton ELocker rear
    QT front bumper, X2O winch, MORE engine and T-case skids, RE gas tank skid
    Smittybilt netting, STech pod, etc...

Went scouting for the anniversary event. Little rain in the am then cleaned up and had a super time. We confirmed the roads we will using in the 1st. Really looking forward to the event.