Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Teamjeepcrawl updates on adventures

Default Teamjeepcrawl updates on adventures

Thought I would make a post to share pictures of each adventure. Henniker area today.

thank you to all that joined today ,awesome trip
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jeep crawl; 10-20-2018 at 05:59 PM.
    Scott / teamjeepcrawl / Xoverland

1997 Jeep wrangler TJ ,4 inch rough county x- series lift. sitting on 33 inch BFG KM 2s ,tom woods drive shafts with SYE ,chrome molly axles ,smittybilt bumpers,rock-rails ,winch,skid plates ,ARB snorkel,CB radio , full roll cage built by Stinkys off road , along with a few outer moderate up grades and add ons. with a bunch of gear and tools just in case ..M101 Trailer with a roof top tent for those overland adventures.

Member of : Tread Lightly

Please Leave no trace and try to carry out more then you carry in

Cool stuff Scott, thanks for sharing! Lots of new markings on your Jeep now too

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
    Gone now :( -2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2" BB, 4.88's, TT F&R, 33x10.5 km2's, xrc8 winch, uniden pro xl520 cb, 4' wilson
    Gone now too :( -2008 Rubicon, uniden pro xl520 cb, 5' wilson Silver Load, JCR engine skid, JCR evap skid
    Present-2012 JK Sahara-KO2's plus neat stock stuff

Buy a Gazetteer

thanks Scott for a great day of wheeling had a great time
    Back In Only Please

Have not seen your rig in a while Scott...looking good, love the graphics!
    Glenn ~ '13 Rubicon 3" Teraflex Lift ~ Fox Shocks ~ 35x12.50 Hankook MT ~ 9" MickeyT Sidebiter's ~ Warn Stubby ~ Gibson Exhaust ~ Smittybilt XRC Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier

The start of fall crawl we had a special tour of the wind farm. Thank you to our guides. The tour of the trains was amazing. Now we have the tour of the bulldozer. Today was a amazing trip. Had a few wrong turns. Once on track , we found snow and some great rocks. Thank you to all that joined our adventure today.

1997 Jeep wrangler TJ ,4 inch rough county x- series lift. sitting on 33 inch BFG KM 2s ,tom woods drive shafts with SYE ,chrome molly axles ,smittybilt bumpers,rock-rails ,winch,skid plates ,ARB snorkel,CB radio , full roll cage built by Stinkys off road , along with a few outer moderate up grades and add ons. with a bunch of gear and tools just in case ..M101 Trailer with a roof top tent for those overland adventures.

Looks like a good time Scott! That's my kind of roads, no deep water lol

Gone now :( -2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2" BB, 4.88's, TT F&R, 33x10.5 km2's, xrc8 winch, uniden pro xl520 cb, 4' wilson
    Gone now too :( -2008 Rubicon, uniden pro xl520 cb, 5' wilson Silver Load, JCR engine skid, JCR evap skid

Buy a Gazetteer

not a fan of deep water or mud. more into the road less traveled,see all the cellar holes / wild life / etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jeep crawl View Post
    not a fan of deep water or mud. more into the road less traveled,see all the cellar holes / wild life / etc.
    Hopefully get my way into one of these adventures next year then, sounds like my kind of fun!

Buy a Gazetteer

Well another fall crawl in the history books. Traveled on some amazing less then traveled roads. We now doing a bull dozer tour. Lots of down trees. Only Issue was a stick in the wheel thank you to all that made the weekend adventure. IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181028/554c2ce91f31c6c5f89f776f81fe69ff.jpg[/IMG]

Nice pics again, looks like a great time!

Buy a Gazetteer

Default Fall Crawl Pics and Vids from Friday 10/26/2018

Video of 20/26/2018 Stock Run. Thanks for another great day Scott!

https://youtu.be/TaPLuPV5ILU
    "Life is too short to drive boring vehicles..."
    08 Rubicon - 2 1/2" AEV Lift, 35" BFG KM3's, AEV Pintler Wheels, K&N Air, CB, 10,000 lb Winch, Hi-Lift Jack, Rough Country Front Diff Armor, AEV Rear Diff/Drive Shaft Armor, Evap Armor, Rock Hard Engine, Transmission & Cat Armor....

Default Fall Crawl Pics and Vids from Friday 10/27/2018

Video from 10/27/2018 Stock Run

https://youtu.be/025_w_Ovs50
    "Life is too short to drive boring vehicles..."
    08 Rubicon - 2 1/2" AEV Lift, 35" BFG KM3's, AEV Pintler Wheels, K&N Air, CB, 10,000 lb Winch, Hi-Lift Jack, Rough Country Front Diff Armor, AEV Rear Diff/Drive Shaft Armor, Evap Armor, Rock Hard Engine, Transmission & Cat Armor....

Thank you Scott for a great day!!

thank you all, was another amazing fall crawl great videos mark ,thank you

Went out this afternoon. Thought I would share some of the sights.