Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ratchets Offroad Conversation Thread

Jeepin is offline Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Project Lead
    MappingNH Trail Scout

I missed the information about Ratchet's moving and ironically just heard from someone today, the Auburn location is nice easy access, they are in the old Synergy Auto Lab shop if anyone had ever been there, used to take my (now sold) Subaru over to that location a couple years back.
    /_/[]||||||[]\_\
    Crawler: 90' YJ, 4.0L, 35x13.5 BFG Krawlers, MT Wheels, Coyote Double Beadlocks, SOA Lift, Shackle Reversal, HP D30, Ford 8.8, Aussie Locked F&R, Rocky Road OTT Steering, SYE, Bilstein Shocks, XRC8 Winch, Full Cage, Armor and Dents.
    (Oo\||||||/oO)
    Daily Driver / Overlander: 04’ WJ Overland, 4.7L HO, 3” OME Lift, 1” Spacers, 32” Duratracs, JK Wheels, Bilstein Shocks, Superwinch, Fawkes Minimax / Detours Recovery, Rola Roof Rack, Safari Doors.

Just reviving this thread and letting folks know that based off of ENH, I just used Ratchets for some work (Body Mount Chop on my 4runner) and new tires and wheel balance. Overall, I was super impressed with the quality of work that they delivered. It took a few weeks for them to get set up as a dealer for a specific BMC kit they wanted to use, but I wasn't in a rush. Already planning a few other things and would go back 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyl11 View Post
    Just reviving this thread and letting folks know that based off of ENH, I just used Ratchets for some work (Body Mount Chop on my 4runner) and new tires and wheel balance. Overall, I was super impressed with the quality of work that they delivered. It took a few weeks for them to get set up as a dealer for a specific BMC kit they wanted to use, but I wasn't in a rush. Already planning a few other things and would go back 100%.
    That’s great to hear. They are great guys and always willing to go the extra mile. Especially for ENH customers.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Default Love Ratchets

Quality shop, quality guys. Veterans, American made! I drive from Woodstock, NY to patronize them....and Jessica too :-)