Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ExploringNH Store has been created

Default ExploringNH Store has been created

It's still a work in progress but it's getting there. It's under construction, but the items on there are for sale, the inventories are correct and it is ready to be used.

Please let me know if you have any issues.

http://exploringnh.com/home/store/

SUPPORTING MEMBERS GO HERE:

http://forums.exploringnh.com/showth...mber-Discounts

Become a supporting member here:

http://forums.exploringnh.com/showth...porting-member!
    Last edited by FSHJNKY; 02-20-2017 at 12:29 AM.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Has anybody checked out the store yet?
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

I have, looked good and no issues. You look pretty buff in the t-shirts too.
    Gone now :( -2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2" BB, 4.88's, TT F&R, 33x10.5 km2's, xrc8 winch, uniden pro xl520 cb, 4' wilson
    Gone now too :( -2008 Rubicon, uniden pro xl520 cb, 5' wilson Silver Load, JCR engine skid, JCR evap skid
    Present-2012 JK Sahara-KO2's plus neat stock stuff

Buy a Gazetteer

The store looks great. I'll be purchasing some new shirts soon. And stickers, I love stickers
    84 cj-7 --OlllllO--

store works well. Think you could have some mirror image ENH stickers made? (so it would look like a left and right sticker)
    -TYLER - - Illegitimi non carborundum - -
    '14 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 V6 Auto
    -----3" lift with Nisstec MK84 coilovers & OME leafs, HeftyFab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, WARN Winch & HeftyFab bumper, 32" Duratracs
    '15 Nissan Xterra Pro4X
    -----Heftyfab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, 32" Duratracs

HAHA. That definitely isn't me in those pics. Well deep deep deep down inside that might be me. Or 18 year old me maybe but today I am a svelt 4XL.

Thanks for the replies. Just wanted to make sure the site was working.

Good idea on the stickers. I will look into a mirror image type of thing. So on one side you will see ExploringNH.com and on the other side you would see moc.HNgnirolpxE is that what you were thinking HAHA. I definitely took me 3 minutes to write that backwards.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

I have no stickers on my truck as a rule, but I think can make an exception now.
    "I hope you get hit by a goose, right in the sway bar!" -anon

2015 Tacoma Access 4-banger (aka 'Scratchy') -> 255/85r16 ST Maxx, FJC wheels, 3" OME 887s/full dakar pack, CBI sliders and full skids, Pelfreybilt Hybrid bumper, ****tybilt 9.5 XRC winch, sway bar go by bye, ARB on-board air, many many zip-tie
    1989 Ford Bronco II (aka 'Babe the Blue Pig') -> 31x10.5r15 Cheap ATs, 1.5" lift (RC coils/shocks and WULF shackles), 2.9l hamster-power

Quote Originally Posted by FSHJNKY View Post
    HAHA. That definitely isn't me in those pics. Well deep deep deep down inside that might be me. Or 18 year old me maybe but today I am a svelt 4XL.

Thanks for the replies. Just wanted to make sure the site was working.

Good idea on the stickers. I will look into a mirror image type of thing. So on one side you will see ExploringNH.com and on the other side you would see moc.HNgnirolpxE is that what you were thinking HAHA. I definitely took me 3 minutes to write that backwards.

-----3" lift with Nisstec MK84 coilovers & OME leafs, HeftyFab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, WARN Winch & HeftyFab bumper, 32" Duratracs
    '15 Nissan Xterra Pro4X

I was thinking that the mountain would move in relation to the lettering so if you stuck this sticker on the left side of the truck with the mountain to the rear, on the right side of the truck the mountain would also be to the rear...
    '15 Nissan Xterra Pro4X

I figured that's what you meant but it was too much fun for me to pass up writing it backwards. I will see what I can do.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Quote Originally Posted by FSHJNKY View Post
    I figured that's what you meant but it was too much fun for me to pass up writing it backwards. I will see what I can do.

That was some fast shipping! Just arrived today, and I ordered it... what, 2 days ago?

another thought if the sticker printer can do it ...or even a true mirror image where the sticky side were on the face, if you will...
    '15 Nissan Xterra Pro4X

I do my best to get orders out the next day. I personally hate waiting for things that I order so I try my hardest to get them out that day or the next day if possible. It is also a reason to go check my P.O. Box so it I kill 2 birds with one stone. Thanks for your purchase.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Talking with a sticker guy as well as a swag guy regarding getting some more stuff made. Trying to do it locally so that means slightly longer turn around, but better quality control and more options. Pricing is roughly the same or maybe a little more but I would rather support a local company if I can.

I will post up when I have more stuff added to the site. It will still be a few weeks out more than likely.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Store looks great, no issues here!

Let us know when you get additional sizes of the T-shirts.

Will do. What sizes are you looking for?
    Paul (FSHJNKY)