Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Anniversary Run General Thank You & Picture Thread

Default 2014 Anniversary Run General Thank You & Picture Thread

Thank you to all that made this event ,AWESOME

What a Awesome time ,Thank you

Great meeting new and catching up with old friends
    Scott / teamjeepcrawl / Xoverland

1997 Jeep wrangler TJ ,4 inch rough county x- series lift. sitting on 33 inch BFG KM 2s ,tom woods drive shafts with SYE ,chrome molly axles ,smittybilt bumpers,rock-rails ,winch,skid plates ,ARB snorkel,CB radio , full roll cage built by Stinkys off road , along with a few outer moderate up grades and add ons. with a bunch of gear and tools just in case ..M101 Trailer with a roof top tent for those overland adventures.

Member of : Tread Lightly

Please Leave no trace and try to carry out more then you carry in

Thanks to all who made today possible.
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".

Great first real run of the year for me. Thanks to all who organized and made this possible. Even though I'm not actually sure who did all the legwork, I still appreciate it! I had a great time. Will take some time to edit down the GoPro footage I shot, but I will post it up when completed.
    -- Tundra (yes, really my name, not my truck!) - KC1DQY

2013 Wrangler Unlimited Sport - not stock any more - Schoolbus Yellow (er, 'Dozer')
    1952 M38A1 'Old Swampy' - pending reassembly into mostly stock form

http://s1161.photobucket.com/user/ra...ew%20Hampshire

Pictures from Today.. Hard Group.
    Craig
    2005 TJ

Thanks for a great day, ENH!
    Proof that people make ENH what is good about wheeling in NH. Appreciate it, and so did my NEXTerra brothers.

Default Big thank you

Today was a great event that you all put on. The weather was perfect. I was in the stock and walk group in the black Rubicon up in front with Ryan. My car load had a blast. Learned a lot today thanks to Ryan. You all worked really hard for this event. You all should be glad that we newbies appreciated it.

Hope everybody had a good time. After a much needed italian dinner and some fun conversation I am finally home. It was a long day but it was worth it if at least one of the 95 participants had a good day.

Looking forward to more pictures and videos so I can send them off to the vendors to show our appreciation. If you have pics or videos please post them up.

I had a great day and I hope everybody else did as well. Obviously without you all there wouldn't have been a run so thank you to everyone who attended and thanks for making it a great event.

Can't wait for the next run.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Thanks to all who made this event happen, I had a blast !
    93 YJ 4.0,D30 Chromo`s & 8.8 4.56 gears, Lock Rite up front and Grizzly in the rear, Tera 2 Low np231, 5" lift, 35" STT`s, OBA, Superwinch 9.0, Hi Lift jack & C.B.

What a great day in the woods. I was in the back of the stock mod group in a silver JKUR. This was my 7-yr old's first ever jeep trip and he had an absolute blast. Already looking forward to the next one. Thanks so much to the run leaders, organizers, and sponsors for putting on such a great event.

As usual, everyone was friendly as hell. I've said it before and I'll say it again -- off-roaders always seem to be the greatest group of people you could hope to meet, on or off the trail.
    2013 JKUR Metalcloak 3" lift w/ track bars on 35x10.50 Super Swamper Radials. Genright tube fenders and rocker armor. Rock Hard engine skid, Rough Country gas tank skid, AEV diff skid, control arm skids. Superwinch 12,500 iSR in Genright bumper. Onboard water system. Windshield mount KC Slimlites. Research in Recovery thimble and recovery block.

Outstanding day, thanks to all. Another great ENH gathering.

Just to echo what everyone else has said, thanks to everyone that organized this event. My son and I had a great time!

Me and the girlfriend had a great day yesterday. Thanks to everybody that made this event happen. The stock trails were great, just what I expected, thanks Ryan for leading.
    Mike

2009 Taco access cab. Mods: Airaid intake, Magnaflow exhaust, diif breather extended, Budbuilt skid plates, SOS Concept Sliders, SOS Rear Bumper, SOS Front Plate Bumper, OME 3" lift.
    2009 Yamaha FZ6R with Two Brothers exhaust and Juice Box.

Default What a great event it was!

We want to thank all the leaders, organizers, and everyone else for an awesome event yesterday! We met a lot of great like minded people and learned a few tricks along the way! Although our commute was a long one but was so worth it and had a blast! Even our pooch, Cassie, was enjoying the adventure! We're looking forward to the next event in hopes to attend! Safe wheeling and tread lightly to all! Jay & Danielle :)
    2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport TJ; Manual Trans 5s command track; solid f/r Dana axels 3.73 open 4" lift 33s winch,lights,rock guards. 2000 GMC sierra 5.3L V8 6" lift 35s

Default Thank you

Thank you to Ryan, Paul, Shawn, LMFT guys, and all others who volunteered their time and energy!

I def got my 25 bucks worth and then some and had a great time.
    2008 FJ Cruiser, 3" Toytec/Bilstein lift, 33" Cooper S/T Maxx, All pro sliders, Ricochet skids, LR UCA's, AT tranny cooler
    2016 WK2, stock (daily driver)

Thanks you all for a fantastic ride - from the 3Xterra's & lone JK from Nexterra! We had a blast. You guys really know how to do a great trail day. Looking forward to the next one.

-Suresh/Dirtysocks
    Current: 2014 JKR, 35"MTs, 2"lift, flat fender & winch
    Previous: 2003 Xterra, PML, 32"MTs, sliders, skids & front bumper
    NEXterra.org