Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 4/18/2014 All Wheels Offroad Park pictures

Default 4/18/2014 All Wheels Offroad Park pictures

Thanks you guys that was fun,

Roger

Good to see you Roger, thanks for leading us around.
    2000 Black 4Runner Sport, Rear DiffLock, 33" BFG KM2s, Ivan Stewart TRD Wheels Skidrow Armor, Engine/Trans/Transfer Case. Sliders by Stubbs Welding, Sonoran Steel 1.2 4" Lift Kit, CBI Rear Bumper&Swingout, Lil Skip's gas tank Skid,
    SchrockWorks Front Bumper and SmittyBilt X20 Comp 8k Winch.

Don't mention it, I was lost the whole time, I was just in front.

I had a great time with everyone up at All Wheels today. It was a great group and it was fun to watch people challenging themselves and their vehicles. I'll have a lot of pictures to post once I get them off my phone, including Joe's last couple baths for the 90.

had a good time wheeling with you all even though my fuel pump decided to spray fuel for no reason thanks for the trip!

Quote Originally Posted by 01mainexj View Post
    had a good time wheeling with you all even though my fuel pump decided to spray fuel for no reason thanks for the trip!

Good wheeling with you too, i was impressed by how easily your XJ made it through the trails. How did it work out for you after you left the park? Were you able to get to an open parts store, or did you just limp it home?
    Last edited by 10JKUsah; 04-20-2014 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jollydodger View Post
    Thanks you guys that was fun,

Roger
    Glad you were able to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jollydodger View Post
    Don't mention it, I was lost the whole time, I was just in front.
    Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by 10JKUsah View Post
    I had a great time with everyone up at All Wheels today. It was a great group and it was fun to watch people challenging themselves and their vehicles. I'll have a lot of pictures to post once I get them off my phone, including Joe's last couple baths for the 90.
    Kid yet?
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Thanks everybody. I had a great day. First time out in the woods since before Christmas. I felt like a complete newb for a while. It was fun to see people pushing themselves and their vehicles.

Thanks Joe for putting thing together and for providing the early morning tour of Lewiston side streets and back roads.

thanks to everybody who came. It was a great time.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Pics?
    MIKE
    Member: Tread Lightly
    Water covers 3/4 of the earth, Jeep covers the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by sptrmike View Post
    Pics?
    I'm working on getting mine off my phone and onto a new thread. I think I'm getting there. Hopefully soon.

Default 4/18/2014 All Wheels Offroad Park pictures

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...11775108379233

I couldn't figure out how to post pictures directly to the thread. I created a Google plus account and have tried putting all my pictures in there to be viewed by the Public. Please let me know if you are able to see these.

I was part of the group that did less aggressive trails, but we still all had fun. There are some pictures from the other group mixed in during times that our two groups met up. Both times I've been to All Wheels it has been great and I look forward to going back again sometime this season. Hopefully that time I'll be able to stay for dinner at the Gridiron.

I did make it home moderately early and there is still no baby. It's looking like that will come sunday night/Monday morning.

NOTE: This entire run (except for Joe's side street tour of Auburn and Lewiston on the way to the park) was held on private land that we each paid to be on. No Class VI roads were included as part of this run.
    Last edited by 10JKUsah; 04-19-2014 at 10:05 AM.

No problem seeing them, looks like you guys had a good time. I love the way Joe's 90 foards deep water so effortlessly.
    MIKE
    Member: Tread Lightly
    Water covers 3/4 of the earth, Jeep covers the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by sptrmike View Post
    No problem seeing them, looks like you guys had a good time. I love the way Joe's 90 foards deep water so effortlessly.
    I just added the second half which did not load initially. There are even more pictures of Joe finding water in the new ones as well. He functioned as well as our scout.

Yep, pics work great, and you captured a lot of good shots. Thanks Joe for organizing this run and letting me join you. As usual, I had a great time out with you guys. And a special thanks goes out to Paul, for ordering the Hot Italian Sauage with no bun. I still can't stop laughing!

Pictures came out awesome. Had a blast on this run. Thanks Joe for organizing it. I will upload my photos and pics ASAP.
    Mike

2009 Taco access cab. Mods: Airaid intake, Magnaflow exhaust, diif breather extended, Budbuilt skid plates, SOS Concept Sliders, SOS Rear Bumper, SOS Front Plate Bumper, OME 3" lift.
    2009 Yamaha FZ6R with Two Brothers exhaust and Juice Box.