Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunday Winter Hikes

Default Sunday Winter Hikes

If someone is up for a 4,000 i am up for it. Depending on the weekend. Also i am up for climbing tuckermans and snowboarding or skiing down. But maybe i should start anither thread for that instead of hijacking this one! Sorry!
    Last edited by MrR1ght; 11-29-2012 at 11:56 AM.
    If you have men who will only come if they know there is a good road, I don't want them. I want men who will come if there is no road at all. (David Livingston)

NOW!!! 2016 JEEP JKU BLACK BEAR. 33" KO2's, 1.5" G2 wheel spacers, 52" LED light bar

Rubicon is offline Ex-Coordinator & Ex-Mod Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

I haven't hiked Mt. Chocorua in so long :(

I will need to get into shape for 4000+ footers.....and if my bad knee will let me :/
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a big lift, wide mud tires, and a winch simply do not.
    ~Shawn(the correct spelling ;)

Free stuff is fun stuff! I went through a period where i was well paid and appreciated and it made me well not so healthy and lazy! Now that i am back to being under paid and under appreciated i find myself healthier and more active doing stuff i should never have quit doing! The free outdoor stuff!
    If you have men who will only come if they know there is a good road, I don't want them. I want men who will come if there is no road at all. (David Livingston)

NOW!!! 2016 JEEP JKU BLACK BEAR. 33" KO2's, 1.5" G2 wheel spacers, 52" LED light bar

Who is in for tomorrow? Shoot me a pm!!

Wish i could do tomorrow! Brother closed on a house this week so helping to move and remodel. :-(

Sorry for anyone who was interested tomorrow, I've just been called into work tomorrow. Stinks but that's the way she goes. Catch you next Sunday.

The hidden Pumpelly cave/hut
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5067.jpg 
Views:	443 
Size:	259.6 KB 
ID:	10897   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5078.jpg 
Views:	434 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	10898   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5098.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	119.8 KB 
ID:	10899  
    88 YJ 2"BDS SOA 2"body Dana 44,8.8,locked F/R with Moly shafts and 4.56s,Chevy 4.3 v6,700R4,NVG241OR Rock-trac,Full cage, and much more!

NTC
    NEA

Quote Originally Posted by epicxcrider View Post
    Well, the title says it all. Open to anyone interested, families too! If you haven't been hiking in the winter, it's great fun - if a little chilly. Less people, no bugs, and great views! If there's snow and ice things get interesting - I'll provide gear guidelines for hikes as the winter progresses.

PM me if you're interested, and I'll keep a list going for each hike as well as recommending gear if you've got questions.

• 12/2: Mt. Monadnock Difficulty: Moderate, 3-5 hours Cost: $5/person Time: 9AM
    • 12/9: Mt. Cardigan Difficulty: Moderate, 3-4 hours Cost: free
    • 12-16: Mt. Watatic Difficulty: Easy, 1-3 hours Cost: free
    • 12-13 No Hike planned
    • 12-30: Suggestions?
    Is the hike on for this Sunday?

Yes!

Rubicon is offline Ex-Coordinator & Ex-Mod Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Two plus hours away :( but what time? 9am still?
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a big lift, wide mud tires, and a winch simply do not.
    ~Shawn(the correct spelling ;)

Is it Cardigan or are you pushing Cardigan back to do Manadnock still? I am in. Does not matter where it is just let us know the lot and the time ;-)

Yes, cardigan 9 am at the amc lodge.

Maybe i will make the next trip. I'm going up to Mt Garfield Sunday.
    88 YJ 2"BDS SOA 2"body Dana 44,8.8,locked F/R with Moly shafts and 4.56s,Chevy 4.3 v6,700R4,NVG241OR Rock-trac,Full cage, and much more!

NTC
    NEA

Up at 5:30am on a sunday morning tomorrow! Can't wait good to get back out again!

Who is 100% on this? Looking forward to it!