Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Is Diesel overrated?

Quote Originally Posted by robbyb413 View Post
    Wondering if East Coast Rover Co. up in Rockland, ME could help you out? They have to get all those rovers somewhere. They seem to have some sort of a racket going on in conjunction with Copley Motorcars in Needham, MA that keeps the lot full of d90s down in Boston and I presume the service bays full up in Rockland. Also on Copley's page they imply that if you see one you like anywhere in the world you should let them know because they'll get it for you. I would think between one of those two you can make a diesel rover happen with no risk. Just an idea, if that helps at all. :)
    If you're made of money, sure. ECR is in my hometown, their stuff is $$$$

Same with Copley. I mean, it's in Needham.

That place was always LOADED with D90's, I used to work right next door.

Quote Originally Posted by epicxcrider View Post
    If you're made of money, sure. ECR is in my hometown, their stuff is $$$$

Same with Copley. I mean, it's in Needham.
    Hahah, no doubt. I wasn't suggesting he buy from them, rather that at least somebody in that group would be an enthusiast who would be apt to help out a guy who wants to know who to talk to for the purposes of getting a rig imported without risk. I'm sure they come across stuff all the time that they don't want so they'd have nothing to lose. I would be a lot of the rigs they see are too authentic for the guy who wants to use it to show everyone else in stop and go traffic on i90 at 5pm that he's an individual, not a lemming, leaving those to people that want a good deal on a capable truck that will actually go offroad. They only want bright yellow d90s with 8cyl engines.
    Currently Jeep-less. Formerly running a 1999 TJ - 3" lift, 4.10 gearing, locked rear, winch, 33" AT tires
    The Jeep