anyone ever use a budbuilt ifs skid before?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • butters
    • Dec 2009

anyone ever use a budbuilt ifs skid before?

anyone have any experience with them? from the pics on there web site it looks like it goes a long way towards the back, but im not sure, is that a different peace that's not included? anyone with any pics would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys

NOT A FAN OF THE EVERYDAY

88 toyota xtra cab, custom frame, flatbed wIth latter racks, custom camper top, sas with 5.29 gears, lockrIght front welded rear, deals with 4.7 in rear, tripple sticks and much more

• Ryan
    • Mar 2007

I had one on my 3rd gen 4Runner as well as the belly skid plate. Mine went to a few inches behind the rear of the control arms. The belly skid took over from there back.

Build quality was awesome and it definitely stood up to some abuse. I would highly recommend their products.

Comment

• butters
      • Dec 2009

thanks, it looked like just one peace before but now i can see its 2 so i will want to buy both.

88 toyota xtra cab, custom frame, flatbed wIth latter racks, custom camper top, sas with 5.29 gears, lockrIght front welded rear, deals with 4.7 in rear, tripple sticks and much more

Comment

• farmtruck
        MappingNH Trail Scout
        • Sep 2010

Yupp the skid goes to the back of the a-arms and then ends. You need the bellypan to reach the transfercase skid.

I have the front skid, bellypan, and transfercase skids. Have beaten the crap out of them and they've taken it.

Comment

• owndog12
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by farmtruck
          Yupp the skid goes to the back of the a-arms and then ends. You need the bellypan to reach the transfercase skid.

I have the front skid, bellypan, and transfercase skids. Have beaten the crap out of them and they've taken it.
          What kinda money does it run for all three ?
          BUY , SELL , TRADE
          WHAT YOU GOT , WHAT YOU NEED

Originally posted by redneckboarder12
          who cares...if i can touch them theyre real!

Comment

• farmtruck
            MappingNH Trail Scout
            • Sep 2010

I got a deal and free shipping as he needed sales, but I still paid near $500

Comment

• owndog12
              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by farmtruck
              I got a deal and free shipping as he needed sales, but I still paid near $500
              Thats not bad ! I think im interested at that kinda money .
              BUY , SELL , TRADE
              WHAT YOU GOT , WHAT YOU NEED

Originally posted by redneckboarder12
              who cares...if i can touch them theyre real!

Comment

• butters
                • Dec 2009

ya but looking on the site all is seem to find is the front one not the belly pan. also interested in buying all 3

Comment

Working...