Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Factory Service Manuals

1996-2002 Range Rover P38 FSM.
    http://www.exploringnh.com/tech/FSM/...ange-Rover.pdf

I will be looking to download any available service manuals for off-road vehicles and re-host them on ExploringNH in the next few weeks. I hate needing something and finding broken links everywhere. If you have a good link to a service manual for any off-road vehicle, post it here and I will re-host it and list it in the first post, which will be updated.

Range Rover Classic added. Thanks joemcd

Defender 90/110 stuff added.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Range Rover Classic added. Thanks joemcd
    You're welcome! Actually thank you for putting these all together. Plus now I can get it easier from any computer.
    1992 RRC Alpine White "Grover" - Gone
    1988 Defender 90 Black "Ralph"- Gone
    2006 LR3 Tonga Green "Greenie"- Gone
    1988 RRC Portofino Red "Randy" - Gone
    1992 RRC Eastnor Green "Rocket" - Gone
    2000 DII Oxford Pearl Blue Metallic "R2"
    2008 L322 Range Rover Stornoway Grey “Grey Ghost”

“Shhhhhh it’s okay.... everything is okay, we’re in the Range Rover” -Dennis Reynolds

Range Rover P38 (1995-2002) Electronic troubleshooting manual added. This includes wiring diagrams and some very useful electronic testing info.

http://www.exploringnh.com/tech/FSM/...RR-P38-eng.pdf

RAVE for Land Rovers added. I cant believe we were missing this!
    http://www.exploringnh.com/tech/FSM/rave.zip

Default Nissan manuals

-TYLER - - Illegitimi non carborundum - -
    '14 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 V6 Auto
    -----3" lift with Nisstec MK84 coilovers & OME leafs, HeftyFab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, WARN Winch & HeftyFab bumper, 32" Duratracs
    '15 Nissan Xterra Pro4X
    -----Heftyfab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, 32" Duratracs

Default Jeep FSMs

I know I'm late to the party, but if you need any service manuals, I have access to almost every Jeep FSM.

I noticed that you have the ZJ listed, but the FSM is coverage from a 93', which has many things missing from other years as changes were made. For example, my ZJ is a 95', but I have a 5-speed AX-15 swap from a 94' in it, and leather seats from a 98' 5.9 Limited. I have had to reference things specific to the 94 wiring, compare it to my 95' and the 98' wiring for the power seats and schematics for the heated seats. Most of the changes are minor between years, but the 95 FSM has way better wiring diagrams than the previous manuals, as well as specific explanations for troubleshooting. The 96' ZJ has very unique things only specific to the 96' that got scrapped or changed for 97-98, like the location and wiring for the abs module. Also early FSMs didn't list the 44RE, which although almost identical to the 42RE has some details that would help some people out.

Also, the manuals are all complete in one file, so you don't have to download and search a bunch of different sections, you can just CTRL+F in adobe acrobat and search for the specifics you are looking for. I also can get you the factory parts lists for various Jeep vehicles with diagrams and part numbers.

Let me know the best way to get these to you. They are all PDF format.
    95' ZJ, 4.0L I6, AX-15 5-Speed, NP231, 3/8" D30 Diff Cover, Lotsa Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    I know I'm late to the party, but if you need any service manuals, I have access to almost every Jeep FSM.

I noticed that you have the ZJ listed, but the FSM is coverage from a 93', which has many things missing from other years as changes were made. For example, my ZJ is a 95', but I have a 5-speed AX-15 swap from a 94' in it, and leather seats from a 98' 5.9 Limited. I have had to reference things specific to the 94 wiring, compare it to my 95' and the 98' wiring for the power seats and schematics for the heated seats. Most of the changes are minor between years, but the 95 FSM has way better wiring diagrams than the previous manuals, as well as specific explanations for troubleshooting. The 96' ZJ has very unique things only specific to the 96' that got scrapped or changed for 97-98, like the location and wiring for the abs module. Also early FSMs didn't list the 44RE, which although almost identical to the 42RE has some details that would help some people out.

Also, the manuals are all complete in one file, so you don't have to download and search a bunch of different sections, you can just CTRL+F in adobe acrobat and search for the specifics you are looking for. I also can get you the factory parts lists for various Jeep vehicles with diagrams and part numbers.

Let me know the best way to get these to you. They are all PDF format.
    Wow, do you have access to the 2012 Wrangler one? Been searching that for months, only finding it for hundreds of dollars or sketchy ones for less, but unreliable in appearance.
    I loved having the fsm for my 2000, saved me tons of work, and helped me track down a wiring gremlin as well.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
    Gone now :( -2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2" BB, 4.88's, TT F&R, 33x10.5 km2's, xrc8 winch, uniden pro xl520 cb, 4' wilson
    Gone now too :( -2008 Rubicon, uniden pro xl520 cb, 5' wilson Silver Load, JCR engine skid, JCR evap skid
    Present-2012 JK Sahara-275/70r18 KO2's, Smitty engine skid, Rancho 2" sport spring lift, Warn vr10, Rockhard stock bumper winch plate, same ol' Uniden Pro xl520 CB still, 3' Wilson Silverload on Teraflex spare tire antenna mount

Buy a Gazetteer

Rubicon is offline Ex-Coordinator & Ex-Mod Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    Wow, do you have access to the 2012 Wrangler one? Been searching that for months, only finding it for hundreds of dollars or sketchy ones for less, but unreliable in appearance.
    I loved having the fsm for my 2000, saved me tons of work, and helped me track down a wiring gremlin as well.

Would also be interested in the same year for Erin's JK.
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a big lift, wide mud tires, and a winch simply do not.
    ~Shawn(the correct spelling ;)

Dang it, I thought i had the JK FSM but I only have the Parts list for an 07' JK. The reason the JK and newer Jeeps are hard to come by for FSMs is that they only have them on a Windows based CD so anything out there in PDF form is probably pieced together. I do have various FSMs and Parts Lists for the WJ, TJ, XJ, WJ, ZJ, MJ, KJ, WK, XK, and 44' MB, but for the CJ, JK, and SJ I only have a few Parts Lists.

I'm trying to upload everything to google drive now so that someone can download them and host them here.

EDIT: Here's a google drive link to all the Jeep FSMs and Parts lists that I have. Let me know once they've been added to ENH so that I can turn off link sharing. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1af...DfwBBMA23ROtRZ
    Last edited by Beta; 12-22-2018 at 10:23 PM.
    95' ZJ, 4.0L I6, AX-15 5-Speed, NP231, 3/8" D30 Diff Cover, Lotsa Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Dang it, I thought i had the JK FSM but I only have the Parts list for an 07' JK. The reason the JK and newer Jeeps are hard to come by for FSMs is that they only have them on a Windows based CD so anything out there in PDF form is probably pieced together. I do have various FSMs and Parts Lists for the WJ, TJ, XJ, WJ, ZJ, MJ, KJ, WK, XK, and 44' MB, but for the CJ, JK, and SJ I only have a few Parts Lists.

I'm trying to upload everything to google drive now so that someone can download them and host them here.

EDIT: Here's a google drive link to all the Jeep FSMs and Parts lists that I have. Let me know once they've been added to ENH so that I can turn off link sharing. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1af...DfwBBMA23ROtRZ
    Thanks for looking, and thanks for the heads up on the cause, makes sense.

Gone now :( -2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2" BB, 4.88's, TT F&R, 33x10.5 km2's, xrc8 winch, uniden pro xl520 cb, 4' wilson
    Gone now too :( -2008 Rubicon, uniden pro xl520 cb, 5' wilson Silver Load, JCR engine skid, JCR evap skid
    Present-2012 JK Sahara-275/70r18 KO2's, Smitty engine skid, Rancho 2" sport spring lift, Warn vr10, Rockhard stock bumper winch plate, same ol' Uniden Pro xl520 CB still, 3' Wilson Silverload on Teraflex spare tire antenna mount

Buy a Gazetteer