Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: New in Unity

Default New in Unity

Kids are almost out of the house and I bought myself a new daily driver...a toy I have been eyeing for years... Toyota Tacoma. I grew up in the area so I used to know where some of the fun local stuff was at. It's been a couple of decades and lots has changed. I am also new to off roading never had a real 4x4. It not to say my Camry and RAV4 have not been to some out of the way places on my quest for adventures, but good sense always kept me from getting too far out there. As I finish piecing together my recovery kit I can't wait for mud season to end...though living in Unity I do get a bit of off road adventure in every day on the commute to work...

Sent from my moto e5 (XT1920DL) using Tapatalk

I rolled my Jeep in Unity once. Good times!

Welcome to ENH!

Sent from my BV9500 using Tapatalk
    '99 TJ, 5.9L Magnum V8, Atlas-4, Waggy 44s, Custom link susp F/R, 37" Pitbulls, etc etc etc, OMG what happened to all of my money?
    She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself.

'97 ZJ
    , 2" spacer lift on 30's, 'The Beater'

KC1KAX

Welcome! I believe Seth lives up your way. Any taco questions just ask
    "I hope you get hit by a goose, right in the sway bar!" -anon

2015 Tacoma Access 4-banger (aka 'Scratchy') -> 255/85r16 ST Maxx, FJC wheels, 3" OME 887s/full dakar pack, CBI sliders and full skids, Pelfreybilt Hybrid bumper, ****tybilt 9.5 XRC winch, sway bar go by bye, ARB on-board air, many many zip-tie
    1989 Ford Bronco II (Babe the Blue Pig) -> 31x10.5r15 Cheap ATs, 1.5" lift (RC coils and WULF rear shackles), RC shocks, Invisible engine

And the fact that you know about mud season and realize we should wait until it ends speaks volumes! I think you will fit in nicely around here.
    "I hope you get hit by a goose, right in the sway bar!" -anon

2015 Tacoma Access 4-banger (aka 'Scratchy') -> 255/85r16 ST Maxx, FJC wheels, 3" OME 887s/full dakar pack, CBI sliders and full skids, Pelfreybilt Hybrid bumper, ****tybilt 9.5 XRC winch, sway bar go by bye, ARB on-board air, many many zip-tie
    1989 Ford Bronco II (Babe the Blue Pig) -> 31x10.5r15 Cheap ATs, 1.5" lift (RC coils and WULF rear shackles), RC shocks, Invisible engine

I have been compiling a personal list of roads to check out. I have a decent way of locating where they should be. Is there anybody I can PM to see if there is current info on a road?

Sent from my moto e5 (XT1920DL) using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome to ENH. Any questions about Tacoma’s just ask.

Rubicon is offline Ex-Coordinator & Ex-Mod Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Cool

Hello and welcome!
    Thanks for respecting mud season road closures :)
    Call road agent of the town to find out about the status of a particular C6 road ;)
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a big lift, wide mud tires, and a winch simply do not.
    ~Shawn(the correct spelling ;)