Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ENH Anniversary Run - June 1st 2019 - Registration and Details

Default Thanks guys

Thanks Anthony and Paul for putting this together, we know what a challenge it is with a large group.
    I really hope my son and I can make this. As long as the new rig is ready to go I definitely plan on it. I will register for the moderate and camping before the deadline if it's ready. This would be a great trip to pick up where I left off with you guys. It's been to long and I'm sure there are plenty of new members to meet
    Jeff
    89 Jeep Comanche 6" SOA 8.25 rear diff 35's
    The wifes 2008 Jeep Wrangler JKU
    2007 FJ Cruiser 6 Spd AWD 6" RCX lift- Sold will be greatly missed

Talking

Fantastic!!! Been waiting for a chance to meet and wheel since my rig intro last November! Time to sign up!

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteWinter View Post
    Will we have moderate and moderate challenging groups or just one? Im signed up for moderate. Just want to make sure if I should up my specs before the run.
    The group line-ups and numbers of drivers are sorted closer to the event. This is partly why its important for people to sign up as soon as possible and why a date cutoff is imposed.
    The groups are created after that date as we don't know how many leaders will be needed for which groups till participants are finalised.
    Last edited by mtyler11; 04-12-2019 at 11:12 AM.
    -TYLER - - Illegitimi non carborundum - -
    '14 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 V6 Auto
    -----3" lift with Nisstec MK84 coilovers & OME leafs, HeftyFab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, WARN Winch & bumper, 32" Duratracs
    '15 Nissan Xterra Pro4X
    -----Heftyfab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, 32" Duratracs

Jeepin is offline Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Project Lead
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteWinter View Post
    Will we have moderate and moderate challenging groups or just one? Im signed up for moderate. Just want to make sure if I should up my specs before the run.
    Tyler gave you a great answer, just to add, pending signup totals we will likely have at least 2 moderate class groups, and we will be doing group line-ups the morning of, so if one group is hitting some harder stuff than another we can allow people to choose until 1 group is at a max amount of rigs, but being Class 6 roads/trails, they only get so hard, so each mod run should have a similar level of difficulty. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RICHA311 View Post
    Thanks Anthony and Paul for putting this together, we know what a challenge it is with a large group.
    I really hope my son and I can make this. As long as the new rig is ready to go I definitely plan on it. I will register for the moderate and camping before the deadline if it's ready. This would be a great trip to pick up where I left off with you guys. It's been to long and I'm sure there are plenty of new members to meet
    Hey Jeff good to hear from you. Yes hopefully you guys can make it!
    /_/[]||||||[]\_\
    Crawler: 90' YJ, 4.0L, 35x13.5 BFG Krawlers, MT Wheels, Coyote Double Beadlocks, SOA Lift, Shackle Reversal, HP D30, Ford 8.8, Aussie Locked F&R, Rocky Road OTT Steering, SYE, Bilstein Shocks, XRC8 Winch, Full Cage, Armor and Dents.
    (Oo\||||||/oO)
    Daily Driver / Overlander: 04 WJ Overland, 4.7L HO, 3 OME Lift, 1 Spacers, 32 Duratracs, JK Wheels, Bilstein Shocks, Superwinch, Fawkes Minimax / Detours Recovery, Rola Roof Rack, Safari Doors.

This sounds great guys! I'll be checking the schedule and should be able to attend with the wife and step son!

We are coming! Very excited. Step son is 11, do I include him in the count for passengers of the vehicle to make 3 of us total or just 2 for wife and myself?

Kids under 12 are free.
    If you count him you will be charge $15

Jeepin is offline Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Project Lead
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Quote Originally Posted by vballman View Post
    We are coming! Very excited. Step son is 11, do I include him in the count for passengers of the vehicle to make 3 of us total or just 2 for wife and myself?
    Quote Originally Posted by Posimoto View Post
    Kids under 12 are free.

/_/[]||||||[]\_\
    Crawler: 90' YJ, 4.0L, 35x13.5 BFG Krawlers, MT Wheels, Coyote Double Beadlocks, SOA Lift, Shackle Reversal, HP D30, Ford 8.8, Aussie Locked F&R, Rocky Road OTT Steering, SYE, Bilstein Shocks, XRC8 Winch, Full Cage, Armor and Dents.
    (Oo\||||||/oO)
    Daily Driver / Overlander: 04 WJ Overland, 4.7L HO, 3 OME Lift, 1 Spacers, 32 Duratracs, JK Wheels, Bilstein Shocks, Superwinch, Fawkes Minimax / Detours Recovery, Rola Roof Rack, Safari Doors.

Quote Originally Posted by Posimoto View Post
    Kids under 12 are free.

That was my thoughts but wanted to be sure. After all the hard work going into this I didn't want to short change anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by vballman View Post
    That was my thoughts but wanted to be sure. After all the hard work going into this I didn't want to short change anyone.
    Extra payments are always accepted.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Quote Originally Posted by FSHJNKY View Post
    Extra payments are always accepted.
    I paid the extra $15 for our six year old daughter; we're staying for the BBQ, and she can eat.. .. . A lot.

Registered, can't wait! Taking my son's new (to him) Tacoma.
    Dont lick a gift horse in the mouth

Quote Originally Posted by psross View Post
    Registered, can't wait! Taking my son's new (to him) Tacoma.
    Not if he isn't a member. HAHA
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Just signed up. Yee haw, as it were
    "I hope you get hit by a goose, right in the sway bar!" -anon

2015 Tacoma Access 4-banger (aka 'Scratchy') -> 255/85r16 ST Maxx, FJC wheels, 3" OME 887s/full dakar pack, CBI sliders and full skids, Pelfreybilt Hybrid bumper, ****tybilt 9.5 XRC winch, sway bar go by bye, ARB on-board air, many many zip-tie
    1989 Ford Bronco II (Babe the Blue Pig) -> 31x10.5r15 Cheap ATs, 1.5" lift (RC coils and WULF rear shackles), RC shocks, Invisible engine

Matt and I are in, Matt will be riding with me, most likely for the stock run, or light mod, Ill be hopping in on the run that Glenn is on, so whichever hes running, at this time just the run.
    been looking forward to this since FYGO.
    Patience-2008 Wrangler X, Rubicon rims and tires, 1 leveling kit, Baricade rock sliders, Traflex sway bar quick disconnects, mostly stock for now. (Never even thinking about angry eyes)