Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: wanted : CB radio and

Default wanted : CB radio and

Hello ENH

My son has bought his first Jeep,to join us on our adventures.

SO hes looking for a CB radio and all the stuff that goes with it for install.

Also looking for some recovery straps, if someone has some that are not worn out.

Thank you !
    Scott / teamjeepcrawl / Xoverland

1997 Jeep wrangler TJ ,4 inch rough county x- series lift. sitting on 33 inch BFG KM 2s ,tom woods drive shafts with SYE ,chrome molly axles ,smittybilt bumpers,rock-rails ,winch,skid plates ,ARB snorkel,CB radio , full roll cage built by Stinkys off road , along with a few outer moderate up grades and add ons. with a bunch of gear and tools just in case ..M101 Trailer with a roof top tent for those overland adventures.

Member of : Tread Lightly

Please Leave no trace and try to carry out more then you carry in

Rubicon is offline Ex-Coordinator & Ex-Mod Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Arrow

Hi Scott,

I don't have any extra straps remaining to sell anymore, especially now that Erin has got her own Jeep now. We will eventually be getting a rope for her instead though, because you hardly feel them working, so it will be easier on her and her JK.

I am pretty sure I have a 2 or 3' Firestick and just the whip part of an antenna(can't remember how long), but neither have a base. However you are welcome to them if you want.

Think I also have a coaxial cable left, that you are also welcome to as well.

I have had good luck with Uniden CB radios(not so much with Cobra), and my current Pro505XL that I got brand new from Home Depot for just/only <$30(still that price) with free in store pick up, has been no exception. I went new because used prices were just as high or higher, and had no warranty ;)
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a big lift, wide mud tires, and a winch simply do not ;)

thank you Shawn ,thinking some have gone different directions and might have a full set up around

1997 Jeep wrangler TJ ,4 inch rough county x- series lift. sitting on 33 inch BFG KM 2s ,tom woods drive shafts with SYE ,chrome molly axles ,smittybilt bumpers,rock-rails ,winch,skid plates ,ARB snorkel,CB radio , full roll cage built by Stinkys off road , along with a few outer moderate up grades and add ons. with a bunch of gear and tools just in case ..M101 Trailer with a roof top tent for those overland adventures.

Im no help, I just threw 2 CB's and handful of antennas and mount and cables to the dump last week. I even told the guy who works for me as soon as I do this I'll regret it or someone will need them!

In addition to that stuff, there winches, fairleads, cables, straps.
    It's all gone.

to bad i missed that stash

So who has a pile of stuff that is waiting for pickup ?

still looking

I have a CB radio sitting in my storage if u want it u can have it