Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2018 Xpod

sharp looking, nice job on the fenders. like the idea of dry and easy access storage. with a rear kitchen.

currently have a military 101 trailer with a roof top tent. trying to get away from tots

Be safe ! Thank you for your service
    Scott / Team Jeep crawl

1997 Jeep TJ ,4 inch rough county x- series lift ,tom woods drive shafts with SYE ,BFG KM 2 33s ,smittybilt bumpers,rock-rails ,winch,skid plates ,stinkys off road full roll cage , ARB snorkel along/ with a few outer moderate add ons ,with a bunch of gear / tools for some moderate class six adventures ...with a Bantam Trailer, for those overland adventures.

Member of : Tread Lightly

Leave no trace / carry out more then you carry in

Thanks man.. I love it, I am pretty out of the wheeling scene I miss it and have time just donít get around to it. I prefer the camping anyway.. Got a trip planned this summer to the barrier islands Outter Banks NC. They are uninhabited and have to take a ferry out there. Should make for a great trip.
    2012 DCR JKU
    4.88, ARB's F/R
    Viair OBA
    317/70/17 Duratrac's
    Winch, Bumpers, Armor all that good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jeep crawl View Post
    sharp looking, nice job on the fenders. like the idea of dry and easy access storage. with a rear kitchen.

currently have a military 101 trailer with a roof top tent. trying to get away from tots

Be safe ! Thank you for your service
    Thank you, hopefully they get this Wall built soo. And we (Coast Guard) start getting paid again. Working and not getting paid is tuff but the cause makes it worth it. We will be back paid once it works out just a matter of when.
    2012 DCR JKU
    4.88, ARB's F/R
    Viair OBA
    317/70/17 Duratrac's
    Winch, Bumpers, Armor all that good stuff.