Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Taco down!!

That looks familiar somehow, but I can't quite put my finger on it
    -- Tundra (yes, really my name, not my truck!) - KC1DQY

2013 Wrangler Unlimited Sport - not stock any more - Schoolbus Yellow (er, 'Dozer')
    1952 M38A1 'Old Swampy' - pending reassembly into mostly stock form

Quote Originally Posted by Kc88 View Post
    When I got home I noticed the winch was not there. I went down the shop and told them I want my winch. They had it stached in a back room in a plastic crate. I知 like really. Nice try. .
    Nice try? That's theft!

I'm guessing you didn't call the cops but are you willing to identify them publicly so we can avoid them? I can understand in this lawyered up society if you're not willing.
    --
    Agnes - 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ) - 4 cylinder 35" MTRs, SM465, RockTrac, 3.5" Black Diamond Suspension SUA, Ford 8.8, HPD30 w/vacuum disconnect w/4.88s, ARB lockers front and rear, front shackle reversal, rear revolvers, lotsa skids, Bullet Proof steer modified, flat belly, engine relocation, Mastercraft seats with PRP 5 point harness
    Ruby - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock Rubicon - bone stock except for Rock Hard skids, diff armor

The other option may be to sue the other person for unrecoverable damages in small claims court. You shouldn't have to pay for their fault.
    --
    Agnes - 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ) - 4 cylinder 35" MTRs, SM465, RockTrac, 3.5" Black Diamond Suspension SUA, Ford 8.8, HPD30 w/vacuum disconnect w/4.88s, ARB lockers front and rear, front shackle reversal, rear revolvers, lotsa skids, Bullet Proof steer modified, flat belly, engine relocation, Mastercraft seats with PRP 5 point harness
    Ruby - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock Rubicon - bone stock except for Rock Hard skids, diff armor

Quote Originally Posted by NotThePainter View Post
    The other option may be to sue the other person for unrecoverable damages in small claims court. You shouldn't have to pay for their fault.
    I picked up my new truck yesterday. I will be doing another build late winter or early spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grads on the new truck , very sharp looking . I like that color
    Scott / teamjeepcrawl / Xoverland

1997 Jeep wrangler TJ ,4 inch rough county x- series lift. sitting on 33 inch BFG KM 2s ,tom woods drive shafts with SYE ,chrome molly axles ,smittybilt bumpers,rock-rails ,winch,skid plates ,ARB snorkel,CB radio , full roll cage built by Stinkys off road , along with a few outer moderate up grades and add ons. with a bunch of gear and tools just in case ..M101 Trailer with a roof top tent for those overland adventures.

Member of : Tread Lightly

Please Leave no trace and try to carry out more then you carry in

Quote Originally Posted by jeep crawl View Post
    grads on the new truck , very sharp looking . I like that color
    Thanks Scott. I知 glad the dealer was able to locate the same color that my other truck was. Will be back on the trails in the spring.

Looking forward to seeing the mods. Good luck with the build.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Will be back on the trails in the spring.
    so how goes the (re)build? Gotta be ready for Idiots' run....
    -TYLER - - Illegitimi non carborundum - -
    '14 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 V6 Auto
    -----3" lift with Nisstec MK84 coilovers & OME leafs, HeftyFab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, WARN Winch & bumper, 32" Duratracs
    '15 Nissan Xterra Pro4X
    -----Heftyfab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, 32" Duratracs

Quote Originally Posted by mtyler11 View Post
    INdeed!
    "I hope you get hit by a goose, right in the sway bar!" -anon

2015 Tacoma Access 4-banger (aka 'Scratchy') -> 255/85r16 ST Maxx, FJC wheels, 3" OME 887s/full dakar pack, CBI sliders and full skids, Pelfreybilt Hybrid bumper, ****tybilt 9.5 XRC winch, sway bar go by bye, ARB on-board air, many many zip-tie
    1989 Ford Bronco II (Babe the Blue Pig) -> 31x10.5r15 Cheap ATs, 1.5" lift (RC coils and WULF rear shackles), RC shocks, Invisible engine

Quote Originally Posted by mtyler11 View Post
    Build #2 is coming along! I already installed the rear Fab Fours steel bumper. I also got the sliders back on. I was going to just buy a fit kit for my ARB bumper, but it痴 going to take forever to get here. I ended up buying a complete new summit bumper. I also bought an ARE Cx HD cap for my rig. I知 thinking of upgrading the Old Man Emu front coilovers to a set of Kings. Still saving up though. My plan is to have my truck ready by May 1st. Kings or not. My winch is still good so that will be going back on

Build #2 is coming along! I already installed the rear Fab Fours steel bumper. I also got the sliders back on. I was going to just buy a fit kit for my ARB bumper, but it痴 going to take forever to get here. I ended up buying a complete new summit bumper. I also bought an ARE Cx HD cap for my rig. I知 thinking of upgrading the Old Man Emu front coilovers to a set of Kings. Still saving up though. My plan is to have my truck ready by May 1st. Kings or not. My winch is still good so that will be going back on
    b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk