Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rookie in southern nh

Quote Originally Posted by Yipjeep View Post
    Take a moment to post to introduce yourself. I'm in Litchfield area too and have a stock run I'm hoping to run once roads are open in Allenstown/Deerfield area.
    My name is Matt, I'm 30. Live in the northend of Litchfield. I'm a firefighter and originally from Georgia.

Welcome to the boards! I live over in Hampstead.
    1996 Landcruiser, 1HD-T Diesel, Gturbo Grunter, Dawes Boost Controller - 23psi, front/rear ARB lockers, ARB rear bumper, Slinky/Icon 3", Wholesale automatics A442f Extreme, 35" Duratracs, home built aluminum belly skid/Sliders, Costa Fabrications Front Bumper, Rigid D2 Low/Hi beam
    1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer - 2" Alcan springs, 10" travel Gabriel shocks, 30" Yokohama AT/S
    2006 Evo 9 - 437hp/447ft-lb
    2000 Civic - B18C swap (Acura Integra GSR engine, transmission, ECU, Axles, shift linkage)

Rubicon is offline Ex-Coordinator & Ex-Mod Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicana View Post
    ...I'm waiting for the snow to go away to try some trails.
    And after the mud season, when the roads legally open. This helps to keep them from being ruined and/or closed for good :(

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicana View Post
    My name is Matt, I'm 30. Live in the northend of Litchfield. I'm a firefighter and originally from Georgia.
    I think Mike meant that you might want to start your own thread, and not hijack someone else's ;)

Please take some time to read/learn the few forum rules we have. Thank you and good luck :)
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a big lift, wide mud tires, and a winch simply do not.
    ~Shawn(the correct spelling ;)