Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teamjeepcrawl updates on adventures

Looks very nice, beautiful location, thanks for sharing Scott

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
    Gone now :( -2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2" BB, 4.88's, TT F&R, 33x10.5 km2's, xrc8 winch, uniden pro xl520 cb, 4' wilson
    Gone now too :( -2008 Rubicon, uniden pro xl520 cb, 5' wilson Silver Load, JCR engine skid, JCR evap skid
    Present-2012 JK Sahara-KO2's plus neat stock stuff

Buy a Gazetteer

great way to spend the day
    Back In Only Please

Some of us got together today to do some exploring. Went from snow to rocks in an hour. Another amazing day traveling the roads less traveled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Scott / Team Jeep crawl

1997 Jeep TJ ,4 inch rough county x- series lift ,tom woods drive shafts with SYE ,BFG KM 2 33s ,smittybilt bumpers,rock-rails ,winch,skid plates ,stinkys off road full roll cage , ARB snorkel along/ with a few outer moderate add ons ,with a bunch of gear / tools for some moderate class six adventures ...with a Bantam Trailer, for those overland adventures.

Member of : Tread Lightly

Leave no trace / carry out more then you carry in

So between the ice and loose rocks. One thing leads to the next and snap goes the rear axel. So viewed this trick on some site years ago. What do you know it works. Keep the axel in and drove out of the woods. Got the rescue trailer. Time for a upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Scott / Team Jeep crawl

1997 Jeep TJ ,4 inch rough county x- series lift ,tom woods drive shafts with SYE ,BFG KM 2 33s ,smittybilt bumpers,rock-rails ,winch,skid plates ,stinkys off road full roll cage , ARB snorkel along/ with a few outer moderate add ons ,with a bunch of gear / tools for some moderate class six adventures ...with a Bantam Trailer, for those overland adventures.

Looks like a good road, or at least would be when warmer lol.
    Bummer about the axle, but damn good trick to get you out again, glad that worked!

Gone now :( -2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2" BB, 4.88's, TT F&R, 33x10.5 km2's, xrc8 winch, uniden pro xl520 cb, 4' wilson
    Gone now too :( -2008 Rubicon, uniden pro xl520 cb, 5' wilson Silver Load, JCR engine skid, JCR evap skid

Buy a Gazetteer

a bad day of wheeling is still a good day of wheeling as long as no one gout hurt. Looks like great day until the axle thing but at least you figured out how to get out.
    Back In Only Please

Bob ,that road is almost in your back yard.glad to show it to you in June.amazing amount of old foundations

mike your so correct ,never a bad day traveling down some back road. just some with more adventure then others.

doing a up grade this week,will be done for Saturdays adventure
    Scott / Team Jeep crawl

Default 2018-11-11 Enfield run

I wouldn't have believed this if I hadn't seen it myself. Broken rear axle with the axle and tire coming out of the rear diff. We got the rig out of the woods with a log and some straps! Listen at the 10:42 time mark for the pop of the axle.

https://youtu.be/cvDCksRnkNg
    "Life is too short to drive boring vehicles..."
    08 Rubicon - 2 1/2" AEV Lift, 35" BFG KM2's, AEV Pintler Wheels, K&N Air, CB, 10,000 lb Winch, Hi-Lift Jack, Rough Country Front Diff Armor, AEV Rear Diff/Drive Shaft Armor, Evap Armor, Rock Hard Engine, Transmission & Cat Armor....

Quote Originally Posted by jeep crawl View Post
    Bob ,that road is almost in your back yard.glad to show it to you in June.amazing amount of old foundations

mike your so correct ,never a bad day traveling down some back road. just some with more adventure then others.

doing a up grade this week,will be done for Saturdays adventure
    Sounds great Scott, hope to get out on a lot of these runs you have been posting, they look just right, just bad luck on the axle would be my guess, not pushing beyond the limits, just bad luck.
    Glad you can get it sorted so quickly. My other issue with late fall wheeling, having to repair in the driveway at 20 degrees when it is also my DD.

Buy a Gazetteer

just another adventure on the roads less traveled

being upgraded will be ready for this weekend

great video mark
    Scott / Team Jeep crawl