Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: October 2018 Supporting Member Giveaway - sPod Gift Card

Default October 2018 Supporting Member Giveaway - sPod Gift Card

JoeMcD has returned his $100 sPod Gift Certificate that he won at the Anniversary Run and told me to use it as a giveaway. Thank You Joe.

Ralphtommaccio won the GC in the August giveaway but was unable to use it and was gracious enough to send it back to giveaway again. The GC expires at the end of December 2018.

As always see below for information regarding the giveaway.

Thanks for your supporting memberships.

To enter this giveaway you must be a Supporting Member. The winner of this giveaway will be required to meet me somewhere to pickup their prize.

Click here to enter the giveaway - October 2018 Supporting Member Giveaway

Click here to become a supporting member - Become a supporting member!

POSTING IN THIS THREAD DOES NOT GET YOU ENTERED INTO THE GIVEAWAY. PLEASE CLICK THE LINK ABOVE.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

No takers? I guess I will be buying a switch setup for my trailer.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

sPod is quality stuff man and it aint cheap. 100$ sure does ease the order final price though...lol. Who is the certificate through Paul?
    Glenn ~ '13 Rubicon 3" Teraflex Lift ~ Fox Shocks ~ 35x12.50 Hankook MT ~ 9" MickeyT Sidebiter's ~ Warn Stubby ~ Gibson Exhaust ~ Smittybilt XRC Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier

Quote Originally Posted by Buckman View Post
    sPod is quality stuff man and it aint cheap. 100$ sure does ease the order final price though...lol. Who is the certificate through Paul?
    Straight from sPod. I am kinda hoping nobody takes it so I can use it for a switch system for the Trailer.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

You deserve it for all your hard work...SOLD
    Glenn ~ '13 Rubicon 3" Teraflex Lift ~ Fox Shocks ~ 35x12.50 Hankook MT ~ 9" MickeyT Sidebiter's ~ Warn Stubby ~ Gibson Exhaust ~ Smittybilt XRC Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier

Quote Originally Posted by Buckman View Post
    You deserve it for all your hard work...SOLD
    I second that Glenn!
    Mary Anne: 1988 YJ, 258, Weber 32/36 DGEV, AX15/231, 4.11 HP-D30 & non c-clip D35 w/Truetrac, 33" KO2's, BDS 2" lift, a bunch of skid plates, Warn 9.5ti

The Ancient and Honorable Society of the Leaf Spring
    Tread Lightly!

KC1EIJ
    WQZJ411

Haha thanks guys. But thatís not how I do things.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

We have one entry for the giveaway. Mark asked if you are automatically entered, you are not. If you want in on the giveaway you need to post in the appropriate thread to let me know you want in. If you are a supporting member, go to the supporting member only section and post up one time in the giveaway thread. If you are a Tier 1, that one entry is it, if you are Tier 2 you get 2 entries, your initial post and I add the second one in for you and if you are Tier 3 you get 3 entries, your initial post and I add the second and third one in for you. So you only need to post once in the Supporting Members only thread for the giveaway.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Sorry for the delay.

According to Randomnumbergenerator.com #6 Budman86 won the sPod gift card. Please send me a PM with your address and I will get your prize sent out to you ASAP.

Generate number between and = 6
    Paul (FSHJNKY)