Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: Ultimate Adventure 2018....aka UA2018

Default Ultimate Adventure 2018....aka UA2018

So Ultimate adventure which happens every year is being posted on Motor Trends YouTube channel to watch. This year they did the North east. They started in Carthage ME and even came to NH. They are posting a new video every day this week. Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MotorTrend/videos

Quote Originally Posted by MTNBKER View Post
    So Ultimate adventure which happens every year is being posted on Motor Trends YouTube channel to watch. This year they did the North east. They started in Carthage ME and even came to NH. They are posting a new video every day this week. Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MotorTrend/videos

Cool! I'll have to watch some of this tonight!
    1996 Landcruiser, 1HD-T Diesel, Gturbo Grunter, Dawes Boost Controller - 23psi, front/rear ARB lockers, ARB rear bumper, Slinky 3", Wholesale automatics A442f Extreme, 35" Duratracs, home built aluminum belly skid, modified TG Tacoma Sliders
    1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer - 2" Alcan springs, 10" travel Gabriel shocks, 30" Yokohama AT/S
    2006 Evo 9 - 437hp/447ft-lb
    2000 Civic - B18C swap (Acura Integra GSR engine, transmission, ECU, Axles, shift linkage)

thank you for posting it ,they were in Keene a few years ago. On the bucket list ,along with so many awesome adventures
    Scott / Team Jeep crawl

1997 Jeep TJ ,4 inch rough county x- series lift ,tom woods drive shafts with SYE ,BFG KM 2 33s ,smittybilt bumpers,rock-rails ,winch,skid plates ,stinkys off road full roll cage , ARB snorkel along/ with a few outer moderate add ons ,with a bunch of gear / tools for some moderate class six adventures ...with a Bantam Trailer, for those overland adventures.

Member of : Tread Lightly

Leave no trace / carry out more then you carry in

Can't find 2018, and when I use the 4wheeloffroad link it says too many redirects

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
    Gone now :( -2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2" BB, 4.88's, TT F&R, 33x10.5 km2's, xrc8 winch, uniden pro xl520 cb, 4' wilson
    Gone now too :( -2008 Rubicon, uniden pro xl520 cb, 5' wilson Silver Load, JCR engine skid, JCR evap skid
    Present-2012 JK Sahara-KO2's plus neat stock stuff

Buy a Gazetteer

Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    Can't find 2018, and when I use the 4wheeloffroad link it says too many redirects

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
    Direct link

https://youtu.be/okkvHCcGisI

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    -You should spend 10 minutes in a hammock everyday , unless you are busy, then you should spend an hour.

2006 Jeep Wrangler X (TJ) - Stock.... except the 31" tires... just stock...
    ...oh no, wait, I bought a new top for it and also put up a sticky led light on the interior roof as a dome light and i put my first sticker on the body.

Watched days 1-3 last night. Was fun to see local stuff and was surprised to see Mt. Mud in there!
    1996 Landcruiser, 1HD-T Diesel, Gturbo Grunter, Dawes Boost Controller - 23psi, front/rear ARB lockers, ARB rear bumper, Slinky 3", Wholesale automatics A442f Extreme, 35" Duratracs, home built aluminum belly skid, modified TG Tacoma Sliders
    1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer - 2" Alcan springs, 10" travel Gabriel shocks, 30" Yokohama AT/S
    2006 Evo 9 - 437hp/447ft-lb
    2000 Civic - B18C swap (Acura Integra GSR engine, transmission, ECU, Axles, shift linkage)

Watched days 1 - 3 this morning. Was very cool to see local spots and what they thought of this area.
    Mike

2009 Taco access cab. Mods: Airaid intake, Magnaflow exhaust, diif breather extended, Budbuilt skid plates, SOS Concept Sliders, SOS Rear Bumper, SOS Front Plate Bumper, OME 3" lift.
    2009 Yamaha FZ6R with Two Brothers exhaust and Juice Box.