Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: Saturday Sept 8 2018 Wakefield Run

Default Saturday Sept 8 2018 Wakefield Run

Thank you to everyone who came out Saturday morning. Turned out to be a nice, long, leisurely day. Once again, awesome folks and great memories from the trail. Here are some links to videos and photos from my phone from the day.

https://youtu.be/Tq__aeXAGtI
    https://youtu.be/r_Gxhgy3nl8
    https://youtu.be/-zb5Vk_y3dc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Steve
    2010 Jeep JKU - Body Armor Front Skid/Rancho D30 Diff Slider/Tailgate Hi-Lift Mount/Smittybilt Rock Steps/Lou's Exhaust/AEV D44 Slider/AEV 2.5" DualSport Coil Lift/KC Trail Lights/Treadwright Guarddog 32's/Rancho Oil Pan Armor/JKS Quicker Discos/F&R LCA skids/Pavement Ends Frt Bumper/Superwinch 8500/Teraflex 1/2" Front Spacers/Oylmpic Rear Bumper/Clutch Bypass Mod/XRC Side Flares/Yukon 4.11 Gears/Centerforce I/National TOB/Sunrider for Hardtop

Default Saturday Sept 8 2018 Wakefield Run

Couldn’t resist a nod to Shawn as we picked up trash in the woods. Good to see Bud Light is still the litter of choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by drinnt; 09-09-2018 at 09:28 AM.
    Steve
    2010 Jeep JKU - Body Armor Front Skid/Rancho D30 Diff Slider/Tailgate Hi-Lift Mount/Smittybilt Rock Steps/Lou's Exhaust/AEV D44 Slider/AEV 2.5" DualSport Coil Lift/KC Trail Lights/Treadwright Guarddog 32's/Rancho Oil Pan Armor/JKS Quicker Discos/F&R LCA skids/Pavement Ends Frt Bumper/Superwinch 8500/Teraflex 1/2" Front Spacers/Oylmpic Rear Bumper/Clutch Bypass Mod/XRC Side Flares/Yukon 4.11 Gears/Centerforce I/National TOB/Sunrider for Hardtop

looks like a great day , whats up with the beer can ?
    Scott / Team Jeep crawl

1997 Jeep TJ ,4 inch rough county x- series lift ,tom woods drive shafts with SYE ,BFG KM 2 33s ,smittybilt bumpers,rock-rails ,winch,skid plates ,stinkys off road full roll cage , ARB snorkel along/ with a few outer moderate add ons ,with a bunch of gear / tools for some moderate class six adventures ...with a Bantam Trailer, for those overland adventures.

Member of : Tread Lightly

Leave no trace / carry out more then you carry in

Thanks for leading this run Steve. It was a great day to be on the trail with everyone!
    Great pics also!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeep crawl View Post
    YaHoo litter!
    MIKE
    Member: Treadlightly
    Water covers 3/4 of the earth, Jeep covers the rest.

Default drone picture - more to follow

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41406807_10156598005701797_2912586394805207040_o.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	142.7 KB 
ID:	31852  

Quote Originally Posted by jeep crawl View Post
    Shawn's always joking about how its ALWAYS Bud Light littering the woods. So as we were collecting trash I couldn't resist the poser shot.
    Steve

Thanks Steve had a great time as usual I love running those roads I just have to remember to take my phone out of the Jeep so I could take some pictures LOL
    2015 Rubicon

Looks like a great day! Hope I can catch the next one. A nod to all that pick up trash on the way!