Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: Camping weekend at Mt. Mud July 27, 28, 29 2018

Default Camping weekend at Mt. Mud July 27, 28, 29 2018

Had a great time this weekend at Mt. Mud, we defiantly need to do this again! The trails were a-lot more tolerable with out snow on them this time around for me. We even had a Renegade hitting the trails in the morning with us!

Didn't take a lot of pics and only ran the gopro in the afternoon on a little excursion after lunch.

Here is Paul on one of the obstacles.
    https://youtu.be/lT9jbqbW9CY

Here i am going around the rock garden (playing it safe...)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPWBqo-F5_U

Here is another one with a little of everything...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVtSq-yZ5gY

A special thanks to everyone that made two young men very happy, My buddy's 15 and 13 year olds got to play with some very nice rigs and a side by side!

Thanks for organizing this Paul, looking forward to the next trip up north, maybe this time we can sneak in some fishing!

-Mark
    2016 Rubicon, RK 2.5" Lift, RK steering stabilizer, FOX 2 Shocks, 35" DuraTrac, Bushwacker Fenders, Spider Diff covers, TeraFlex HD Trackbars, Cobra 75 CB, RI LED HD, Firestick2, Superwinch, GMRS "WRBS559"

Somebody tell Paul he has a reverse light out.
    '99 TJ, 5.9L Magnum V8 swap, Ford 8.8" rear axle, HP D30 front axle w/ chromoly shafts and truss, hydro assist steering, 4.88, ARB lockers, 35s, tummy tuck
    She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself.

'97 ZJ
    , 5.2 V8, 2" spacer lift on 30's, 'The Beater'

KC1KAX

Looks like Mt Mud lived up to its name a little more so than when we were there for the anniversary run. Was dry as a fart that weekend.
    '99 TJ, 5.9L Magnum V8 swap, Ford 8.8" rear axle, HP D30 front axle w/ chromoly shafts and truss, hydro assist steering, 4.88, ARB lockers, 35s, tummy tuck
    She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself.

'97 ZJ
    , 5.2 V8, 2" spacer lift on 30's, 'The Beater'

KC1KAX

Here's a couple more... thank god for a slow day at work (shhh... lol)

Goat (thats all that needs to be said about this one
    https://youtu.be/24V7ANdfpRM

Had to update a video...
    Here is the only real damage we saw all weekend.
    https://youtu.be/XnuWH2NcYuM
    Last edited by mjm2167; 07-30-2018 at 12:21 PM.
    2016 Rubicon, RK 2.5" Lift, RK steering stabilizer, FOX 2 Shocks, 35" DuraTrac, Bushwacker Fenders, Spider Diff covers, TeraFlex HD Trackbars, Cobra 75 CB, RI LED HD, Firestick2, Superwinch, GMRS "WRBS559"

Yeah, Thanks again Paul for getting this together. I didn't get to take my Jeep up this time but Made 2 little guys very happy when my Son and his Friend both 6 got to tool around on there ATVs all day. through the mud pit either know it had hard bottom they didn't know that. Thanks again

And thanks again to MTN Mud run. They are Great People there.

Does anyone know what they are building up there?

Paul, please tie down your spare tire better. Its going to travel forward in a front end crash. You want more straps, and big strong ones.
    --
    Agnes - 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ) - 4 cylinder 35" MTRs, SM465, RockTrac, 3.5" Black Diamond Suspension SUA, Ford 8.8, HPD30 w/vacuum disconnect w/4.88s, ARB lockers front and rear, front shackle reversal, rear revolvers, lotsa skids, Bullet Proof steer modified, Mastercraft seats with PRP 5 point harness
    Ruby - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock Rubicon - bone stock except for Rock Hard skids, diff armor

They are building a stage for a Music Festival coming up this weekend.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Quote Originally Posted by mjm2167 View Post
    [snip]maybe this time we can sneak in some fishing!
    Cargo Pants!

Quote Originally Posted by FreakinJeep View Post
    Looks like Mt Mud lived up to its name a little more so than when we were there for the anniversary run. Was dry as a fart that weekend.
    Rain makes this place a giant tub of grease. Bounty Hill was 'No Mas' unless you were a member of the Church of Sendology.

Quote Originally Posted by mjm2167 View Post
    Goat (thats all that needs to be said about this one

We walked it and I still manged to snooker myself...so this photo is more representative of my driving.
    J.J. Nissen snack truck minus the snacks.

Yes, I have to figure out the reverse light. New driveshaft is on the way. Once that arrives I will be back at it. Well after I get my RCV's rebuilt. They are ridiculously noisy lately and greasing them doesn't seem to matter.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)