Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: Meet the Black Widow

Default Meet the Black Widow

She's not mine... yet... but if all goes well, she will be. I decided it was time to have an off-road vehicle and Jeff White's had her waiting to be worked on. I got a price on her today and if I get an acceptable quote for the bathroom reno that my house desperately needs, I'll be writing out a check next week.

The RLR is not going away, but I want something that's a little cheaper to fix to take out to play. The RLR hit 150K a few weeks ago and is still running really nicely.

Things are crazy busy right now, but I'm planning on making either Bacon to Margaritas or Freeze Your Gas Off, or both.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BlackWidow2.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	129.2 KB 
ID:	31408   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BlackWidow.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	169.6 KB 
ID:	31409  
    ----
    The Rolling Living Room -- '06 Land Rover LR3. Stock, but still capable :coola

I love it, damn nice find, good luck!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Gone now :( -2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2" BB, 4.88's, TT F&R, 33x10.5 km2's, xrc8 winch, uniden pro xl520 cb, 4' wilson
    Gone now too :( -2008 Rubicon, uniden pro xl520 cb, 5' wilson Silver Load, JCR engine skid, JCR evap skid
    Present-2012 JK Sahara-KO2's plus neat stock stuff

Buy a Gazetteer

2002? Mileage? Auto?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

very sharp looking ,free pin stripping on the next run
    Scott / Team Jeep crawl

1997 Jeep TJ ,4 inch rough county x- series lift ,tom woods drive shafts with SYE ,BFG KM 2 33s ,smittybilt bumpers,rock-rails ,winch,skid plates ,stinkys off road full roll cage , ARB snorkel along/ with a few outer moderate add ons ,with a bunch of gear / tools for some moderate class six adventures ...with a Bantam Trailer, for those overland adventures.

Member of : Tread Lightly

Leave no trace / carry out more then you carry in

Quote Originally Posted by onedomino View Post
    2002? Mileage? Auto?
    k
    2001 149,683 miles on the clock when I picked her up Saturday (july 7). Auto (of course -- manual costs extra)

The front bumper will take a winch -- I just need to find out which winch to get. I also need to find out what happened to the roof rack that was on it when I took those photos a year ago.

She runs nicely, Needs better tyres. There's something weird going on with the door locks -- the rear driver's side door locks are out of sync with everything else. Also needs a CB Radio. Fun to drive.

I'm really happy.
    ----
    The Rolling Living Room -- '06 Land Rover LR3. Stock, but still capable :coola

Rubicon is offline Ex-Coordinator & Ex-Mod Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Cool

Nice Jay! And congratulations!!
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a big lift, wide mud tires, and a winch simply do not ;)

Good show!

I hope you find that roof rack.

I just picked up some geolander mt tires that I'm quite happy with.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk