Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: June 16th Hard/Mod Run, Bradford NH

Quote Originally Posted by dschad View Post
    Yeah, I want to play with the big kids!
    As long as you have good skids and rocker protection, I think you'll have a lot of fun on these roads.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    '99 TJ, 5.9L Magnum V8 swap, Ford 8.8" rear axle, HP D30 front axle w/ chromoly shafts and truss, hydro assist steering, 4.88, ARB lockers, 35s, tummy tuck
    She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself.

'97 ZJ
    , 5.2 V8, 2" spacer lift on 30's, 'The Beater'

Quote Originally Posted by FreakinJeep View Post
    As long as you have good skids and rocker protection, I think you'll have a lot of fun on these roads.
    I'm really looking forward to it. I think I did a couple of these roads last summer (or at least from the scenery I would swear I was on VW Hill) and they were fun for sure.
    2003 TJ - Superwinch 9500 (second motor, second solenoid) - 1" MML - 3" spring lift - JKS Track Bar - 33x10.50 on stock Canyon rims - Core4x4 Tier 4 CAs

Can ya add me to waiting list for this? I though I had sent this already but guess not.

thank you

Jesse
    Just found out my kids planned a surprise father's day trip on that Saturday so I am going to have to bow out. Such a fun run hopefully can get to it myself later in season. Enjoy.

2005 LJ Rubicon Metal Cloak GC fully adjustable 3.5" SA with MC Track Bars OME Shocks/Stabilizer, 1" MORE Alum BL, 1" MML, JCR 1 Ton Steering, Currie T Case Cable Shifter, Currie Anti Rock, UC Fab LoPro Skid Plates, Adams Driveshafts F/R, US Alloy Axle Shafts Front, MC F/R Fenders, MC Sliders, JCR Stubby Mauler Bumper with Superwinch 9.5 Synthetic Line. Revolution Gears 5.38 35" Goodyear MTR's Pro Comp Steel Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by LJ Rubicon View Post
    Jesse
    Just found out my kids planned a surprise father's day trip on that Saturday so I am going to have to bow out. Such a fun run hopefully can get to it myself later in season. Enjoy.
    Gawd! Kids just ruin everything! Have a nice surprise trip Scott!

First post updated, XJ08 you're in.
    '99 TJ, 5.9L Magnum V8 swap, Ford 8.8" rear axle, HP D30 front axle w/ chromoly shafts and truss, hydro assist steering, 4.88, ARB lockers, 35s, tummy tuck
    She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself.

'97 ZJ

Wait-list my arse please.
    J.J. Nissen snack truck minus the snacks.

As of now, looking like good weather for Saturday! Getting pumped.

'97 ZJ

I'm gonna go ahead and add Jeepster and Goat to the list and call it good. A bigger group should be fun, and there's always a couple no-shows anyway.

Looks like it's going to be a warm, sunny day, don't forget lots of water, and sunscreen! See you all Saturday.

Edit: also, remembering from last time there's a fair number of dirt road miles so a bandanna for the dust might not be a bad idea for those that run doorless/windowless/roofless.
    Last edited by FreakinJeep; 06-13-2018 at 08:19 AM.

'97 ZJ

Default GRRR i gotta drop out from this

Having some Issues with the Jeep . Wont be able to make this Run.

Have fun guys. Hopefully catch the next one.

Sweet. See you kids Saturday.
    J.J. Nissen snack truck minus the snacks.

First post updated.

'97 ZJ

Hey Jesse,
    I have to back out, too much going on this weekend.
    2015 Rubicon

And we are dropping like flies. We didnt get enough volunteers for parent conferences. I'm now working our college financial planning day. Hopefully Wendall is following this and jumps in to join. There is a Park and Ride in Hillsborough, on old Henniker road. Just off Rt 202 and not far from starting location and close to end.

First post updated.

Yeah I did a little research since Noah is trailering as well, and came up with the same place. I'm guessing nobody will bother a truck and trailer in the middle of nowhere, Hillsboro.

'97 ZJ

You guys all got me nervous, so I just finished up some emergency skid plate enhancements. Now I'm ready and excited and not so worried about spilling my guts all over the pristine landscape.

Going topless and doorless...in 24 hours (or perhaps 13) I'll know if this was a good decision or not. Regardless, looking forward to it, see you in the morning (with chattering teeth I suspect).

Don
    2003 TJ - Superwinch 9500 (second motor, second solenoid) - 1" MML - 3" spring lift - JKS Track Bar - 33x10.50 on stock Canyon rims - Core4x4 Tier 4 CAs