Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wakefield NH Scout n' Scrape - Moderate Run - Sat June 9, 10am-tbd

Quote Originally Posted by drinnt View Post
    Here is my rig in one of the ravines last year - if you see the person in the distance...they are standing on the 40" drop into the ravine.
    here's a pic of me in (I think) the same ravine.... you want to go UP it this time around?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1059.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	184.7 KB 
ID:	31280  
    -TYLER - - Illegitimi non carborundum - -
    '14 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 V6 Auto
    -3" lift with Nisstec MK84 coilovers & OME leafs, HeftyFab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, WARN Winch & bumper, 32" Duratracs

Quote Originally Posted by mtyler11 View Post
    here's a pic of me in (I think) the same ravine.... you want to go UP it this time around?

Plan on going down FIRST just to check it out after the crazy winter then UP. Best of both worlds. Itís a ravine day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Steve
    2010 Jeep JKU - Body Armor Front Skid/Rancho D30 Diff Slider/Tailgate Hi-Lift Mount/Smittybilt Rock Steps/Lou's Exhaust/AEV D44 Slider/AEV 2.5" DualSport Coil Lift/KC Trail Lights/Treadwright Guarddog 32's/Rancho Oil Pan Armor/JKS Quicker Discos/F&R LCA skids/Pavement Ends Frt Bumper/Superwinch 8500/Teraflex 1/2" Front Spacers/Oylmpic Rear Bumper/Clutch Bypass Mod/XRC Side Flares/Yukon 4.11 Gears/Centerforce I/National TOB/Sunrider for Hardtop

Iíll be out there tomorrow at 4pm to check out the first trail that Iím pretty sure needs clearing if anyoneís around.

Steve
    2010 Jeep JKU - Body Armor Front Skid/Rancho D30 Diff Slider/Tailgate Hi-Lift Mount/Smittybilt Rock Steps/Lou's Exhaust/AEV D44 Slider/AEV 2.5" DualSport Coil Lift/KC Trail Lights/Treadwright Guarddog 32's/Rancho Oil Pan Armor/JKS Quicker Discos/F&R LCA skids/Pavement Ends Frt Bumper/Superwinch 8500/Teraflex 1/2" Front Spacers/Oylmpic Rear Bumper/Clutch Bypass Mod/XRC Side Flares/Yukon 4.11 Gears/Centerforce I/National TOB/Sunrider for Hardtop

Up will be a definite winch for me, with short wheel base. I'll give it 2 or 3 tries. Lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    2016 Rubicon, RK 2.5" Lift, RK steering stabilizer, Metalcloak Skids, FOX 2 Shocks, 35" DuraTrac, Bushwacker Fenders, Spider Diff covers, TeraFlex HD Trackbars, Cobra 75 CB, RI LED HD, Firestick2, Superwinch, GMRS "WRBS559"

Quote Originally Posted by mjm2167 View Post
    Up will be a definite winch for me, with short wheel base. I'll give it 2 or 3 tries. Lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Those of us that donít make it up can go back out and the others that do make it up have to go around the block and go right by us anyway so we will all meet up again after maybe 5 minutes. No prob. My JKU is only up 3Ē so Iím probably the most likely one to not make it.

Steve

Looking forward to trying up this year.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2005 LJ Rubicon Metal Cloak GC fully adjustable 3.5" SA with MC Track Bars OME Shocks/Stabilizer, 1" MORE Alum BL, 1" MML, JCR 1 Ton Steering, Currie T Case Cable Shifter, Currie Anti Rock, UC Fab LoPro Skid Plates, Adams Driveshafts F/R, US Alloy Axle Shafts Front, MC F/R Fenders, MC Sliders, JCR Stubby Mauler Bumper with Superwinch 9.5 Synthetic Line. Revolution Gears 5.38 35" Goodyear MTR's Pro Comp Steel Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by drinnt View Post
    Iíll be out there tomorrow at 4pm to check out the first trail that Iím pretty sure needs clearing if anyoneís around.

I'll have the saws & such Sat if there's anything of decent size that needs addressed
    -TYLER - - Illegitimi non carborundum - -
    '14 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 V6 Auto
    -3" lift with Nisstec MK84 coilovers & OME leafs, HeftyFab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, WARN Winch & bumper, 32" Duratracs

Quote Originally Posted by mtyler11 View Post
    I'll have the saws & such Sat if there's anything of decent size that needs addressed
    Well...the steep ravine I remembered on the first trail resolved itself over the last three years to erosion. Fortunately the rest of the trail is just as entertaining. And I cut back a bunch of brush.

Steve