Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: Removing stumps...

Default Removing stumps...

Had to share this video... when i had removed 2 stumps a couple weeks ago and used my winch with a 3X multiplier, I was like whoo-hoo it came out.
    This guy used a 45X wholly crap, didn't even use a shovel.
    see this video...
    2016 Rubicon, RK 2.5" Lift, RK steering stabilizer, FOX 2 Shocks, 35" DuraTrac, Bushwacker Fenders, Spider Diff covers, TeraFlex HD Trackbars, Cobra 75 CB, RI LED HD, Firestick2, Superwinch, GMRS "WRBS559"

Quote Originally Posted by mjm2167 View Post
    Had to share this video... when i had removed 2 stumps a couple weeks ago and used my winch with a 3X multiplier, I was like whoo-hoo it came out.
    This guy used a 45X wholly crap, didn't even use a shovel.
    see this video...
    Cool, but now he's got a real mess!
    2003 TJ - Superwinch 9500 (second motor, second solenoid) - 1" MML - 3" spring lift - JKS Track Bar - 33x10.50 on stock Canyon rims - Core4x4 Tier 4 CAs

That's a cool idea, but for what he paid for blocks, rope, and chain, he probably could have rented a mini excavator for half a day and been done in 45 minutes.
    '99 TJ, 5.9L Magnum V8 swap, Ford 8.8" rear axle, HP D30 front axle w/ chromoly shafts and truss, hydro assist steering, 4.88, ARB lockers, 35s, tummy tuck
    She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself.

'97 ZJ
    , 5.2 V8, 2" spacer lift on 30's, 'The Beater'

KC1KAX

that's pretty cool, I've seen it before. Amazing the force a compound pully system can produce.... But I want to know how I can mount this to the front of the truck... easy trail maint, and best yet, the Raptor won't have to Duct tape his sides...
    -TYLER - - Illegitimi non carborundum - -
    '14 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 V6 Auto
    -3" lift with Nisstec MK84 coilovers & OME leafs, HeftyFab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, Winch & bumper, 32" Duratracs