Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: TJ automatic shifter bezel

Default TJ automatic shifter bezel

I'm looking for a TJ automatic shifter bezel for my center console if anyone has one kicking around.

I have an XJ one if someone wants to trade, because that's where I stole my shifter from. The bezel doesn't fit the TJ console unfortunately.

The only ones on Ebay are brand new and $250 and I'll drive without one forever before I pay that kind of money.
    '99 TJ, 5.9L Magnum V8 swap, Ford 8.8" rear axle, HP D30 front axle w/ chromoly shafts and truss, hydro assist steering, 4.88, ARB lockers, 35s, tummy tuck
    She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself.

'97 ZJ
    , 5.2 V8, 2" spacer lift on 30's, 'The Beater'

KC1KAX

Also looking for a v8 ZJ for parts. (Already checked with the resident Grand guru, Mr Bigshot)

I need the transmission side of all the shift cable bracketry. I fabbed up something out of all the Dodge parts I had from the Magnum swap, but it sits a little too low and the front DS makes contact with it at full bump. The ZJ bracket and shift lever sits up a couple inches higher on the body of the transmission. Finding something that bolts on will be a lot quicker and easier than having to fab something else, but I'll probably end up striking out.

Unfortunately Chrysler has discontinued all the parts, so I need to find a salvage option. If anyone even knows of a junkyard that has a v8 ZJ on hand, please give me a shout.
    '99 TJ, 5.9L Magnum V8 swap, Ford 8.8" rear axle, HP D30 front axle w/ chromoly shafts and truss, hydro assist steering, 4.88, ARB lockers, 35s, tummy tuck
    She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself.

'97 ZJ
    , 5.2 V8, 2" spacer lift on 30's, 'The Beater'

KC1KAX

You can Try Giving Dave a Call at Plaistow Auto sales in Plaistow nh.

All he does mostly there is Jeeps and I know he has a few Trailers with Parts in them,, I go to him a lot when I cant find something. He is doing mostly JK these days that's why I know he is willing to sell off some of his TJ parts.