Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: 730N RER oem nav radio mapping followup

Default 730N RER oem nav radio mapping followup

Rather than continue to clutter the GPS thread, I will post here.
    I mapped a route as mentioned before, and finally took the time to "plan trip" to it.
    The nav guides you to the "trailhead" i.e. where you start your recording. Then a message comes up about reaching your destination, then a screen message to take care following mapped routes. You can then just follow your mapped path. If you deviate, it does not care. It just puts a route on screen to follow.
    This is pretty damn awesome stuff for a stock oem hu. I hope to actually use it this year. I have to play my cards right for timing, however I plan on stacking the deck this year. ;)
    Gone now :( -2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2" BB, 4.88's, TT F&R, 33x10.5 km2's, xrc8 winch, uniden pro xl520 cb, 4' wilson
    Gone now too :( -2008 Rubicon, uniden pro xl520 cb, 5' wilson Silver Load, JCR engine skid, JCR evap skid
    Present-2012 JK Sahara-KO2's plus neat stock stuff

Buy a Gazetteer

Can you download a GPX to it from a thumb drive and then nav through the file

Quote Originally Posted by Yipjeep View Post
    Can you download a GPX to it from a thumb drive and then nav through the file
    If I knew a bit more, maybe? It loves Apple products, you can play music right from the iPhone usb plugged into the hu.
    I had to use a thumb drive to load music to the hard drive, but I'm not sure you can affect maps the same way.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Gone now :( -2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2" BB, 4.88's, TT F&R, 33x10.5 km2's, xrc8 winch, uniden pro xl520 cb, 4' wilson
    Gone now too :( -2008 Rubicon, uniden pro xl520 cb, 5' wilson Silver Load, JCR engine skid, JCR evap skid
    Present-2012 JK Sahara-KO2's plus neat stock stuff

Buy a Gazetteer